(Close Window)
Topic: Slush powder?
Message: Posted by: Mark Boody Illusionist (Mar 17, 2012 02:50PM)
I just saw a commercial for a new painters tape called "Frog Tape". It prevents "bleed through" to keep paint lines straight, as they were talking about the polymer in the tape, they showed some in a cup, added water (to simulate latex paint), turned the cup over & no watercame out or "bled through". It seems like an exposure of slush powder. Lets hope no one in our audiences make this connection.

Mark
Where I work we use slush powder everyday. We call it by another name here. 
I work at a hospital with a lot of body fluids I have to clean up. This stuff come in handy.
Lets hope no one in our audiences works at a hospital. Lol

Greg
[quote]
On 2012-03-17 15:50, Mark Boody Illusionist wrote:
I just saw a commercial for a new painters tape called "Frog Tape". It prevents "bleed through" to keep paint lines straight, as they were talking about the polymer in the tape, they showed some in a cup, added water (to simulate latex paint), turned the cup over & no watercame out or "bled through". It seems like an exposure of slush powder. Lets hope no one in our audiences make this connection.

Mark
[/quote]

Now they will, as you just made it possible to find your comments on the Internet. That is why we have a secret section on the Café. Now anyone searching fo Frog Tape will read your post.
Message: Posted by: Mark Boody Illusionist (Mar 18, 2012 03:27PM)
Sorry

My mistake!
[quote]
On 2012-03-18 16:21, wmhegbli wrote:
[quote]
On 2012-03-17 15:50, Mark Boody Illusionist wrote:

Mark
[/quote]

Now they will, as you just made it possible to find your comments on the Internet. That is why we have a secret section on the Café. Now anyone searching fo Frog Tape will read your post.
[/quote]
Is this a joke?
If not,never take a booking for the "National paint sprayers union" annual fundraising ball.They'll
know everything you do.
Ray.
Mark I would not worry about it. If someone was that interested in finding out how to do the trick I'm sure youtube has a reveal. If they really want to know they could always email some magic dealer buy it!
Jsilk7