(Close Window)
Topic: Canada's Got Talent!
Hi Everyone!

After years of thinking what I would do if given the chance to appear on a "Got Talent" TV show, I finally got my chance!

My appearance on Canada's Got Talent aired last night and can be seen here: http://youtu.be/zUhjYvik7-4

I use to sit here and read all the comments about magicians on America's Got Talent and what other people say they should have done and I took that and tried to create what I thought would work best for the show. Some other VERY talented and well known Canadian magicians also took the stage but I was lucky enough to get a full spot!

So please feel free to watch and enjoy!

Thanks,
Lucas Wilson
Great job! It looked good.
Great job! It looked good.
Way to go Lucas !! everything looked great.
Thanks much for sharing and best of luck to you.
Bob.
Excellent Job Lucas!!! It couldn't have happened to a nicer magician! I greatly look forward to watching you progress through the rounds of that show. Best of luck!!
Message: Posted by: Aaron Smith Magic (Mar 19, 2012 04:06PM)
You killed it man! Great job! I can't wait to see what you do next.
Good job! You have a great "natural style". Best of luck with the rest.

MM
Thanks everyone! I was really going for just being myself and not being uptight. I was really just having fun!

Scott, thank you especially! I watched your audition years ago and it was magicians like you on AGT that got me to go out to CGT :)

Thanks again!

Lucas Wilson
Very Nice!!

I really enjoyed it!

--Vinny
Great Job Lucas. I was watching you live. Now that you are moving on to the next round, does that mean I might be able to see the custom illusion I just built for you, in action????
Thanks guys!

Peter you never know what you might see! However no matter what, you will see it! I'll be filming a special video of it in a large junk yard soon! Having lots of fun playing with the illusion! Very excited about it :)

Lucas Wilson
Link is not working Lucas.
Sorry guys! Rogers has been cracking down pretty good on youtube. However here is the link for my CGT audition for anyone who hash't seen it! https://vimeo.com/39122254

Also you can catch full episodes online at www.canada'sgottalent.com (if you live in Canada)

I am just very honoured and privileged to share the stage with such talented magicians and other entertainers. This has been a dream come true.

Thanks
Lucas Wilson