(Close Window)
Topic: FISM 2012 Blackpool Line Up
ARTISTES APPEARING AT THE 2012 F.I.S.M. CONVENTION LECTURERS / CLOSE-UP

Boris Wild - France, Marc Oberon - England, Shoot Ogawa - U.S.A., Mark Mason - U.S.A., Jay Scott Berry - U.S.A., Kozmo -U.S.A., Rocco - U.S.A., Michael Weber - U.S.A., Henry Evans - Argentina, David Williamson - U.S.A., Cameron Frances - U.S.A., Joshua Jay - U.S.A., Jon Archer - England, Eberhard Reise - Germany, David Stone - France, Axel Hecklau - Germany, Michael Ammar - U.S.A., Sos and Victoria Petrosyan - Germany

STAGE PERFORMERS

Tony Chapek - U.S.A., Soma - Hungary, Frank Wilson - Holland, Dolphin Dancers, Clive Webb and Danny - England, Marc Oberon - England, Jon Archer - England, Victor Michaels - England, Ernesto Planas - Brazil, Han Seol Hui - Korea, Rocco - U.S.A., Greg Frewin - Canada, Stan Allen - U.S.A., Topas - Germany, Sabrina Fackelli and Gennady Kil - Germany, Amethyst - England, Jupiter - Hungary, Rafael - Belgium, Paolo Giua - Italy. Plus 100 Stage Competitors and 50 Close-Up Competitors in the F.I.S.M. World Championships.

Tony Curtis
Looking forward to meeting some of you there.
I will be watching you, Cameron. ;)
That post seems almost scary Kevin!!! Lol!!

Ben
LOL
Blackpool Magic Club now how to organize a good convention so FISM 2012 should be one of the best in recent years.

Tony Curtis
I cna't wait to see you Cameron Francis
@Tony

Is that the final line up?

With all due respect to the performers, this has to be one of the weakest line-ups in many years at a FISM convention.

Wish they could switch with the current Magic-Con line-up:-)
I am sure more will be added shortly.

Tony Curtis
Hello guys,
Iam looking for a good hotel to stay during Fism 2012. Hilton is full now.Any Ideas?
Thank you...
Message: Posted by: Johannes Lindrupsen (Apr 23, 2012 04:07PM)
I am so much looking forward to this! Gonna be great to meet a lot of you guys from in here :)
This is the final list of competitors who will be performing at FISM Blackpool England in July 2012.

http://www.fism.org/web/contestants2012.pdf

Tony Curtis