(Close Window)
Topic: Osaka bills
Hi guys ,Can anybody tell me where can I get the Osaka bills dvd .thanks
Pm sent
Found it !
Great effect. I have it on VHS. What could be more magical than pulling money out of thin air?
It is difficult for me to produce the bills. Let us know how well you do.
It was difficult for me, in the beginning, too, Dynamike. But I kept at it, and after awhile the knack just came.
What kind of bill do you use?
Hi
The young man performing this effect on the DVD is amazing to watch.
Dynamike, I used any kind of bill. If it's real worn, I'd iron it, to crisp it up.

ralphs007--that young man IS amazing at that move. That became one of his signature moves after years of performing it. In fact, he's the one who originally taught it to me--although I did find the DVD useful, later, when I had forgotten it.
Do you use any type of powder?
No, no powder. I had to learn the trick for a friend's video project--he wanted money-themed magic tricks and I had about a week to get a bunch of things together. I went to the bank and took out 50 singles. I think from that stack I made up 2 bundles, as described in the video and kept a bundle at hand for the week. Just worked at it everyday, whenever I had a free moment at work. By the end of the week, I had it down well enough to shoot the video clip. (Not that it was great, mind you, but it was good enough, and I definitely "had" the move, by then.)