(Close Window)
Topic: Professors Nightmare... Inside your pants!
I have a feeling this particular version is not much-known...
The magic show starts after 2 minutes into the video. Did I say magic show???????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRTNfUNS04s&feature=related

when I recover my typing capacities, there will be more comments
Well not for everyone but in the context I think that's brilliant (it starts about 6 minutes in actually). Whose idea?
You can ask her, she has a youtube channel and some more vids.
The one in Thailand seems to be more in context.
I think the method is not terribly hard to gather if you are familiar with the many versions of the PN, but that was a very interesting way of doing it! I agree with what Jolyon said - well done but definitely not for everyone.
I absolutely love it
Pass me another order of garlic bread, and one more bottle of vino. Only in Italy could you have such organized chaos.
Thanks for that funny video
Great way to put it Al - Organized chaos. The performers were clearly used to being in that venue with the way the wait staff was in and out and crossing through the stage from point to point. Even with all of that, there did not seem to be any hiccups in the flow - kind of like everyone knew just where, when and how to move, and all of the senses of everyone involved were somehow linked. Ahhh, such chemistry!
The only thing that was missing from that video is the matadee yelling at the waiters. I felt like I was at my grand mothers house for Sunday dinner.
Turnabout, after all, is fair play. Magician's have been stuffing stuff down the fronts of female volunteers for years. It's about time the tables were turned.
Cabaret
Those Sunday dinners must have been quite something, Al. Did you carry on watching?
Robert
English people are famous for their manners, and Italians are famous for their passion. At a holiday dinners at granny's house everyone both shouts, hugs, kisses, and our favorite thing to do at the dinner table is play pass the baby. My English decent wife thought we were all arguing, but she later found out that we just how we show our love.
But I bet none of the ladies stripped to their underwear and got trussed up with rope.
The second or third time watching, just follow the erratic movements of the slightly tipsy gentleman that walks in and out of the act. The guy is an act in itself.
The whole thing is somehow surreal. The (lack of) structure of the show, the beaten-down props and the whole situation. But I disagree with Pete, Cabaret us much better than this. The lady bills herself as sexy-magic. I agree on the first part only, but then, it seems more than enough to keep her going.
Yes Robert
My granny was short, fat, wore a cotton house dress, had a mole on her cheek, and her hair in a bun.
I lived in Italy for 3 years courtesy of Uncle Sam and this venue seemed to be calm and well organized and under complete control by Italian standards. (My thinking is that it was a birthday party for a 12 year old ; )