(Close Window)
Topic: Magic Castle?
Having never been myself, I was wondering if I could get some information regarding attending sometime. Thanks,
David
Hi David,

I have been a member since 1983. The Magic Castle is considered the Mecca of Magic and is located in Hollywood, California, a few blocks from Mann's Chinese Theatre. You must call ahead to make reservations and their is a dress code. If you are a member of IBM or SAM you can usually get in with those credentials. Otherwise you need an invitation from a member of the Castle. All the information is on their website.

Ray
Also, except for the weekend brunch you have to be at least 21.
Also bring a camera the Castle is a beautiful experience. If you would like a sneak peak into the castle prior to your visit I suggest Reel Magic's tour of the castle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fY26o81uEg It's IMO the most under valued DVD in the reel magic series.
[quote]
On 2012-05-29 02:41, NexusMagicShop wrote:
Also bring a camera the Castle is a beautiful experience.
[/quote]

But remember, you can only take pictures of the exterior. Photography inside the Castle is not allowed.
[quote]
On 2012-05-29 11:13, Payne wrote:
[quote]
On 2012-05-29 02:41, NexusMagicShop wrote:
Also bring a camera the Castle is a beautiful experience.
[/quote]

But remember, you can only take pictures of the exterior. Photography inside the Castle is not allowed.
[/quote]

Correct, this is why I suggested the dvd tour, for the visual memory of the inside. Milt Larson provides a fantastic tour.