(Close Window)
Topic: Thank you everybody
I have just returned from a trade show setting where I have been performing for the last 6 hours. Thanks to all the great advice I have received in this forum (which I put to good use). I booked two parties, two resturaunts, and another trade show. What a day!

Thanks to all of you and your good advice.

Jim
Jim,

We're not worthy! Outstanding work and awesome networking job!

Be sure to get a killer, signed testimonial on the company letterhead for your portfolio!

Go Jim! Go!

Robert Bloor
Congratulations!

Remember, all the "great advice" in the world is only worth the ACTION put into it! - That's makes YOU a top 1 percenter in your field!

"ACTION can make even poor or average marketing work like gangbusters!"

Go get 'em brother!

I am at your service and in His Service,
Deano
<><
That's great Jim! It's nice to reap the benefits of hard work and dedication. Way to go!!! :yippee:
Jim:
Way to go there. It is greta ot have such a vast resource as you have here in the Café. Sharing of information is what it should be all about. Congrats.
Thanks again everybody, one of the restaurants called yesterday, they are running ads in the newspaper advertising me for Saturday night. Keep you fingers crossed that there is a big crowd and everyone of the folks tell the owner how much they enjoyed the entertainment.

:bigsmile:

Jim
Congrats Jim!

I'm with you, my booking have gone up since joining the Café six months ago or so! The advise here is great! I have saved money and tons of time. I booked a pair of birthday parties last night! Good luck with the resturant!

Keith :dancing: