(Close Window)
Topic: Bruce Bernsein - "Unreal"
I have searched both on the Café and other methods (without exposing... Oh, ok, Google) and can't find a topic on this, so forgive me IF there is one hidden in the ether.

I've just ordered "Unreal" by Bruce Bernstein, who, as you may (should) know, is a fantastic thinker in the field and has some superb effects.

Here's the blurb:

Bruce Bernstein has spent over three decades creating, refining and developing some of the most devious feats of mentalism known to man. He's become a trusted, go-to source for many of the greatest mind readers of the last twenty years. He's collected an enviable list of endorsements from nearly every great magician and thought reader of the last thirty years. And now he's gathered together years of thought-provoking, engaging writing into a comprehensive hardbound collection that showcases his work in the finest possible light.

It's called Unreal.

This new book contains Bernstein's most baffling, amazing brainchildren. From commercial predictions (Eat at Joe's), to mind-numbing card miracles (Psych-Out, a revelatory 10 Card Poker Deal), to must-learn techniques (Bernstein Center Tear), and beyond, Unreal covers territory essential to every wonder worker's repertoire.

The book outlines mysteries with the most basic of objects: slips of paper, cards, and money, as well as inexplicable feats of thought reading: predictions, mind reading feats, psychometry, utility techniques for obtaining secret information, cold reading scripts and techniques, and more. Ten new essays compliment the tricks themselves, each written specifically for this book.

All of the miracles described in these pages are within the skill set of the average mentalist. No complicated sleight-of-hand or digital dexterity is required. That said, a healthy dose of chutzpah may be necessary in several instances.

It's all explained in a familiar, engaging style, expertly illustrated by Tony Dunn. Unreal may be the book's title, but performing the miracles it explains is most definitely within reach of everyone that reads it.

256 pages in deluxe hardcover; all material newly edited and expanded and illustrated, with an introduction by Jon Stetson. Ships in late July 2012.

This is ONLY $55! (pre-order, then $65). It doesn't seem to be that 'publicised' for some reason though? Anyone else on this?
Oh, sorry - the link by the way!

http://www.squashpublishing.com/product_info.php?products_id=260&osCsid=vvmpndvvrflrlzh
So basically it's the best of Bruce expanded.
So, don't need any review as it's Bruce's works, BUY IT!
Anyway it means you can find some review of all theses routine in his others publications.
I love Bruce's work, this should be great. Thanks for bringing this to our attention, as I hadn't been aware of it's release.
No worries Mindpro!

This is the only reason I posted a topic, as I assumed someone else would've at least mentioned it. I understand it's a 'best of' but just wanted to point out that it's around :)
I have all his work but I'm going to buy this as it has 10 new essays - I'm a big fan of his work - an unsung genius
I'm going to get this for sure, 10 new essays plus the rest of his works expanded and illustrated, it's a bargain!
I agree! For $55 you can't go wrong on this. For some reason I'm having trouble ordering, I am on my iPhone so that may be the issue but I can't seem to make the payment. Anyone else having this trouble?

Darren
[quote]
On 2012-07-11 10:47, Darren James wrote:
For some reason I'm having trouble ordering, I am on my iPhone so that may be the issue but I can't seem to make the payment. Anyone else having this trouble?

Darren
[/quote]

From my PC, I cannot complete my order.
I ordered it without any problem :)
I would love to see a full content listing of this book. I am pretty sure I have most if not all of Bruce's work in my library. Although it would be nice to see if he has some updates, I really don't want to just duplicate what I have.

Now, if there are 3 or more new things, it is worth the purchase to me.

Does anyone have insight into the full contents? I contacted the person on that site, with no reply....which in turn leaves me a bit weary to send money.
[quote]
On 2012-07-12 07:30, tmoca wrote:
I would love to see a full content listing of this book. I am pretty sure I have most if not all of Bruce's work in my library. Although it would be nice to see if he has some updates, I really don't want to just duplicate what I have.

Now, if there are 3 or more new things, it is worth the purchase to me.

Does anyone have insight into the full contents? I contacted the person on that site, with no reply....which in turn leaves me a bit weary to send money.
[/quote]
I was hoping they would reveal a table of contents closer to the release date...let us know if anyone replies :)

David
I was able to order the second time through. I created an account (not sure why I didn't do that the first time) in which it brought me through to the payment options.
I must say I'm exited to receive this as I think it will sit well next to the Scryer books.

Darren
Does anyone know how to get in proper contact with squash publishing? I have tried a few times through email with no response.

Darren
[quote]
On 2012-07-14 22:40, Darren James wrote:
Does anyone know how to get in proper contact with squash publishing? I have tried a few times through email with no response.

Darren
[/quote]

I have as well...no dice.
To bad really, can't say I've had a very good buying experience from them.

Darren
I ordered Unreal on 11 July and had no problem. I just used the address that timlik posted. I paid with Pay Pal.
[quote]
On 2012-07-15 00:36, gypsyfish wrote:
I ordered Unreal on 11 July and had no problem. I just used the address that timlik posted. I paid with Pay Pal.
[/quote]

Ordering is one thing, but what if you have a pre-sale question such as I did...no reply. Makes me wonder what would happen should have a question or problem after sending my money. I do hope they reply.
Sorry. Just trying to let rockbrunnen know that it was possible to make the order.

Good luck with YOUR problem.
Check out Bruce's site for the table of contents. Even if you have all of Bruce's work, between ten new essays and updates on his classics, Unreal looks, well, unreal!

By the way, this isn't just a reprint of the old books. Effects are grouped together by types which should also enhance the learning curve and value of the material.

http://www.BruceMBernstein.com
By the way, I'd like to suggest that you buy Unreal directly from Bruce at the site mentioned above. The same pre-order discount applies. Here is what Bruce last wrote me:

"I should mention again, the book is not back from the printers as yet. It's expected quite soon, and I will have copies in hand within a day or so after they are delivered. But I don't want to promise a firm date until I have my hands on them.

I won't know shipping costs until I have the actual book in my hands for weight etc.

I would imagine (and hope!) they will be ready to go out before August 1st at the latest."

Another new product, Taboo is also advertised on Bruce's website. I can't even tell you what it is as I have no idea! He does write: "The concepts explained in this book will show you ways to reveal audience members' deepest, darkest secrets, in an amazingly entertaining manner.

Here's what I wrote in the introduction - TABOO is a unique melding of concepts I’ve been working on for nearly a decade and is perhaps the most advanced routine of Psychic Entertainment I’ve ever created."

The rest of the description on Bruce's website is also extremely intriguing; Taboo has to be personalized to the individual performer. It is due out at the end of the month and pricing isn't finalized. To say I'm curious is an understatement.

Bruce's site is lean and mean. Besides the above, his Linking Pins, an effect called Will Power from 2009 and his Psi-Decks make up the rest of the available products.

Will Power has excellent reviews and I don't understand how I never heard of it before now. The effect is described in detail so I won't go into it here.

I purchased two of Bruce's Psi-Decks several years ago and have always loved this ultra clean routine. I'm not alone; read the reviews and, as with Will Power, you'll see the difference between hype and lavish praise.

I'm only serendipitously aware of all this information due to the timing of my writing Bruce for help with something I'm working on! I don't know Bruce that well, though he has always been generous with his knowledge and was kind enough to contribute to Companionage. His guidance on my new project, an area of his established expertise, has been very helpful.

We've corresponded more in the last few of days than we have in all the years I've casually known Bruce. It was when he was telling me about the website for his other passion that I asked him if he had a mentalism website and discovered everything I've shared above.

By the way, Bruce's other passion is boomerangs! I've known mentalists with a lot of unique interests but this is a first.

Bruce makes his own custom boomerangs that you have to see to believe. Who knew! Here is the website:
http://www.RangsByBruce.com
[quote]
On 2012-07-15 22:03, Bill Cushman wrote:
Check out Bruce's site for the table of contents. Even if you have all of Bruce's work, between ten new essays and updates on his classics, Unreal looks, well, unreal!

By the way, this isn't just a reprint of the old books. Effects are grouped together by types which should also enhance the learning curve and value of the material.

[/quote]

Thanks Bill.
I actually contacted Bruce last night and received a reply right away. Bruce was very kind and we ended up getting things all sorted out. I'm looking forward to Bruce's latest release and can't thank him enough for his kind emails. I will also be ordering from him directly in the future and look forward to anything he puts out.

Darren
This is a "must have"!
:)
That's one of the things I REALLY like about the Café. I wasn't at all familiar with Bruce's work until now. What a great find! My bank account will drain...a little. And my act will be much better for the things he has to share with me. The Psi-deck looks remarkable too.

David
*** IT!

Another on the list!
Has the book been released by the publisher ? I am still waiting for my order. Thanks.
I agree with much of what has been said. Bruce to me is like Ted K. - some great thinking for true pros without loud hype or overhype.
All of Bruce's materials are brilliant, and well worth the investment. Again, like Ted, this is stuff that those in the PEA have known for years. I did a version of Eat At Joe's a few months back that the client is still talking about. Congratulations Bruce.
[quote]
On 2012-07-27 19:38, hbwolkov wrote:
Has the book been released by the publisher ? I am still waiting for my order. Thanks.
[/quote]

According to the Squash website, the book ships mid-August. I know I can't wait to get it.
Really looking forward to this !
Me too!
[quote]
On 2012-07-17 13:26, David Thiel wrote:
That's one of the things I REALLY like about the Café. I wasn't at all familiar with Bruce's work until now. What a great find! My bank account will drain...a little. And my act will be much better for the things he has to share with me. The Psi-deck looks remarkable too.

David
[/quote]

Couldn't agree more with David's comments
Go back to Bruce's website!

He has updated the product descriptions and I'm even more intrigued. And blown away.

Unreal includes additional information on the project as a whole. You'll have an even better idea why this is far more than just a reprint of previously published material. And of course there are the 10 new essays which I'm looking forward to reading as much as anything else.

I don't want to deprive you by describing the additional information about Taboo that Bruce is now sharing. Have the pleasure of reading it in full yourself at his site. There is still a lot of mystery in terms of what it is all about but what Bruce does expand on is fascinating.
Has this begun to ship out yet?
I haven't received an email from Bruce yet regarding certain details so my guess is no.

All the best,

Darren
Looks like this may ship by the end of the month if all works out. I have a very good feeling it will be worth the wait, no matter how long.

Darren
I have several of his publications and they are all excellent.There is one effect in there that is a perfect anytime, anyplace effect that simply leaves them speechless & that is all I am saying about that.
[quote]
On 2012-08-14 14:56, Darren James wrote:
... I have a very good feeling it will be worth the wait, no matter how long.

Darren
[/quote]

Definitely agree.
Any news regarding a release date ???
I wrote Squash Publishing last night. When I hear something, I'll post it.
[quote]
On 2012-08-24 00:57, gypsyfish wrote:
[/quote]

Good luck getting a reply from them. Maybe they'll catch word and reply but I have found their customer service to be terrible. I was told by the end of August so a week or so yet.

Darren
Bruce sent me that:
There was a problem with the cover for UNREAL and my publisher insisted the printer correct the problem, which involved having a new die made.
Obviously, this has delayed the shipping dates for the books.

I've been told there's a firm shipping date and that the books should be ready for shipping around the end of August. Although I can't promise it as yet, I have confidence this info will prove correct.
[quote]
On 2012-08-24 07:30, Darren James wrote:
[quote]
On 2012-08-24 00:57, gypsyfish wrote:
[/quote]

Good luck getting a reply from them. Maybe they'll catch word and reply but I have found their customer service to be terrible. I was told by the end of August so a week or so yet.

Darren
[/quote]

Three days later and I've quit holding my breath.
Just a heads up to those that have not heard, this is shipping monday.

Can't wait,

Darren
Yes, great news! Bruce's writings are among those I was directed to when I first became serious about mentalism and remain favorites.

As soon as folks have Unreal and Taboo in hand we'll need to start another thread for Taboo. The description of the performance is a mind boggling idea thematically let alone how it can possibly be accomplished in the manner described given the plot. Knowing Bruce, I suspect the answers to be sublime.

I love the following quotes:

Michael Weber - "I believe two things about Taboo to be true: 1) Bruce has crafted a routine which is both practical and powerful, and 2) 99.9% of the mentalists I have seen don't have the balls to present it the way it deserves to be performed."

Jon Stetson - "Taboo is Too Good. It's Bruce's greatest creation to date! At $100.00, this masterpiece is way underpriced. For me, it is worth thousands - I wish I could keep this one for myself. Thank goodness Bruce uses his power for good!
PS. For anyone wondering the difference between Mentalism and Mental Magic, buy Taboo and find out.
I got an email this ayem that mine has shipped. I live in Korea, so I hope I see it by mid-September.
Had an email from Squash Publishing saying it's been shipped. Can't wait to get my hands on it!
Hi All,

Please accept my apologies for what is, even in my own estimation, "terrible customer service." Squash Publishing is a one-man operation, as are all magic publishing business, and in this case, as I am that one man, I want to personally apologize for not getting back to those customers who tried to contact me regarding the release of the new Bernstein book. Contact information on our website is available, but apparently not all emails are getting through to us - had emails been received, they would have been answered within 24 hours, as is our general policy. Again, please accept my apologies for the oversight. In the future, feel free to call us. The phone number is posted on our website.

Thanks, too, for all of your support and the many orders for Bruce's book. I spent Saturday and Sunday of last weekend packing up orders; everything was shipped on Monday and books should begin arriving on doorsteps post-haste, if they have not done so already. Both Bruce and I are proud of how the book turned out, both in content and form. There were several delays from the printer that held us up, but the wait was worth it. We think those that purchase a copy will agree wholeheartedly.

Thanks again for your support.

Best Regards,

Gabe Fajuri
Squash Publishing
http://www.squashpublishing.com
Thanks for letting us know Gabe, I'm sure you were swamped with orderes from this book and being only one man, I could see how time consuming this would be.

All the best,

Darren
I'd be interested in seeing a review from anyone who purchased this.
Jheff has a review at his Marketplace of the Mind site. You can read the details there, but this is how he ended his review...

"I don't often say that something is a must-have, but if anything released this year deserves that
label, this is it."
Bruce is a true renaissance man; what is not widely known about him is that he is also an accomplished composer and musician.
I received this a couple days ago and am working my way through it. My thoughts so far. An amazing book. Really high quality thinking and work. I've already tried out a couple of effects from the book with great responses. This book could sell for twice the price and be a bargain. I still have 2/3 of the book to go but would have been happy with what I have read in just the first 1/3. Get this.
Funny, In his book, Bruce talk about people call him to know how an effect works to do it the next day during a gigs.
[quote]
On 2012-09-01 17:13, parmenion wrote:
Funny, In his book, Bruce talk about people call him to know how an effect works to do it the next day during a gigs.
[/quote]

Its been awhile---thank you! I was starting to feel ignored :)
Bruce has always been a great thinker, and is also one heck of a nice guy!
Purchased from a brick-and-mortar store yesterday. It wasn't a hard decision. I can do today for less than $1 a drawing duplication I once saw a master perform on TV. I can read minds with no need of written info from participants. That's because I already read how to do those effects from Bernstein's spiral bound books. Those are just the first TWO effects in the new hardback.
Can't wait for mine... pre-ordered from alakazam the other week...
Have now finished this book. Really amazing stuff and is a must read for any mentalist.
Mike and I were just talking about this book. Like him, I have just purchased a copy myself. Although I am just now ordering this, this has been on a must-buy list. Without question, Bruce is one of the finest creators of modern times. This is the definition of no-brainer.

Bruce, if your lurking about, I just wanted to say a hearty "thank you" for putting so much work into one book. I can't wait to read what you've got in store for us.

Best Regards,

Sean
I figure that recommending a product or resource to someone I don't know is a Big Deal. That's why I've reserved my "over the moon" recommendations for items that I truly feel are outstanding...stuff I think performers will USE -- like ProMy*tic's Evolution and MD, Osterlind's Mental E*ic, Outlaw's Lu*a 1935...or Banachek's Psy*hic Folio.

Thus far the only three books that would fit into that category for me would be The Artful Mentalism of Bob Cassidy, Weber's Maximum Entertainment and Corinda's 13 Steps.

Why open with this list of personal "hits?" Because reviews are subjective...and what works for me may not work for you. So I thought I'd share the list so you can see if we're on the same page.

If I were to be sitting across from you and talking about Bruce Bernstein's "Unreal" you'd hear me speaking very softly -- but with the same "holy crap this book will rock your world" passion I reserve for the items above.

When I got this 250+ page book, I stood there, flipping through the pages. I found something remarkable and I sat down. Hours later I was still sitting there. I read all night -- much of the time spent slowly shaking my head in something approaching wonder.

Have you seen the old Maxell ad where the picture shows a guy in an easy chair listening to music that is blowing his hair back? That's the way I felt reading this book. So MUCH fresh thinking on everything from dual reality to what appears -- for all intents and purposes to be real mindreading. The thought behind these effects made me smile and -- once in a while laugh out loud.

Most of the effects are, mechanically speaking, relatively easy to do. But that's not to say that they will be easy to present. This isn't lightweight material and for some of the effects you're really going to need unnaturally genetically challenging big b*lls.

Unreal bristles with bold, fresh thinking -- ideas that will leave your brain buzzing POSSIBILITY.

I'm so glad this book didn't come out years ago -- because I would have read it and shrugged. And I would have done this -- not because the material was bad (obviously) -- but because I would have had no idea what I held in my hands. I would not have had the capacity to appreciate the nuances -- the brilliant subtleties that are jammed into each segment or the immense value of many different twists and approaches that can go into a routine.

Don't expect to be spoon fed. This isn't a cookie cutter book. Personally, I need to think HARD about how to adapt what I've read to suit me and my style. But I really sincerely feel the thinking here will change the way I view what I do on-stage.

Having said ALL that -- I have to also add that this isn't a book for everyone. If you're just getting started in mentalism or stage work, you might want to hold off on reading it for a while. Much of this is relatively heavy stuff...and calls for real showmanship. You'll do much better if you have at least a working knowledge of the basics of mentalism, audience management and stagecraft.

But you'll note that I said you might want to hold off on READING it. I strongly suggest that you BUY IT NOW and let it sit on a shelf until you're ready to leap out of performer's high school and into the Rhodes Scholar program. Let it sit there and think about it...wonder about what's inside it...and how what's there can help you be the kind of performer that leaves people talking about you long after the show's done. Buy this book before the price goes through the roof (which it really TRULY should) or Bruce decides to limit its release.

Unreal is a resource I'm going to re-read again and again.

It is one of mentalism's Great Gifts. Don't miss it.

David
Are any of the pieces in the book ideal for the table hopper/close up performer? can someone ddescribe some of the card effects contained within these pages?
[quote]
On 2012-09-13 14:31, Daren wrote:
Are any of the pieces in the book ideal for the table hopper/close up performer? can someone ddescribe some of the card effects contained within these pages?
[/quote]

Daren

Many of the pieces in the book work for the close up performer. There are many card effects which someone else may have the time to list. Honestly, you can not go wrong with this book
Cool, I have ordered this and look forward to receiving, especially excited about the card effects included and the drawing duplication
Excellent review, David! And so true, what a joy to read this book, having so many things of Bruce Bernstein between two covers now! Jan
Great review David. Thank you.

Many fine performers have already told me how good this book is.

So, it sounds like I may need to get it... and let it sit on the shelf, until I have read the other 4 or 5 books that I am trying to get through! :)
Ordered! (Rubs hands together in anticipation)
[quote]
On 2012-09-15 00:43, Paul Shirley wrote:
Great review David. Thank you.

Many fine performers have already told me how good this book is.

So, it sounds like I may need to get it... and let it sit on the shelf, until I have read the other 4 or 5 books that I am trying to get through! :)
[/quote] This one deserves to skip ahead of the line!
Sold out!
Sold out?

Excellent!

Cuz this is a a killer book - my only regret is I didn't order two as this might go into classics like the mind and magic of Berglas ....oh well

Aside: owning a ton of bb's stuff already - this really was way worth it to have it all collected, updated and essays bonuses are golllllld

For those who waited to long...maybe you'll get lucky in the buy and sell section but only a fool or a disparate person would ever sell this book

IMHO

Aside the c affair effect I've been using for years - and also, the the thing I like about this book is you'll see where so many people have ripped off bb's ideas uncredited for their own products - cuz remember - the material here is over years of honing and has been published over decades before this....

BB IS ONE OF THE UNSUNG GREATS OF MENTALISM

Imho
[quote]
On 2012-09-16 05:49, learachel wrote:
Sold out!
[/quote]

The link to Squash Publishing (Found at the beginning of this thread) seems to still be selling it.
Does anyone know where to obtain the right envelopes for the drawing duplication effect, can you please provide a link, I live in the UK
Talk with Mark Leveridge, he will help you. Jan
I've admired Bruce's work for years. He seems to have always been kind of under the radar, but greatly appreciated by those that know his work.

To put it simply, Unreal is outstanding and deserves a spot next to 13 Steps. It should be considered a classic and a necessity for anyone serious about mentalism.

I do agree with David, if you're a beginner in mentalism, study the basics and get used to performing first before you tackle Unreal.
The book is not sold out...although it should be. They are available from Bruce...and he autographs the copies he sells directly.

His site is http://www.brucembernstein.com/product.html He also has Taboo there...which offers some fascinating options. My copy is already ordered.

Finding a resource like Bruce Bernstein for the first time is very exciting. I know I'm coming late to this party, but his work ranks up there with Cassidy, Corinda, Osterlind and Annemann in my admittedly wildly enthusiastic opinion. Eat At Joe's alone is worth twice the asking cover price.

And don't even get me started on the PSI Deck...

David
Just ordered me up one of them bad boys from Bruce hisself!! Can't wait to start delving into this... can you believe, I have heard so much about him all these years, but I have never read one of his works? Bad Seth...

I'm also very interested in Taboo, but it sounds like it is for those on a loftier performance level than my humble self...

Thanks to David, especially, for that enticing review! :)

Seth
Beautifully produced book. And excellent customer service. I ordered directly from Bruce and he shipped it the next day, autographed (as David mentioned.)

- Steve H
Are there any other ideas what you can predict in the sporting prediction routine, any other interesting ideas?
Daren, I'm looking for other angles on this too. I'd like to be able to mark the predictions as A and B, any ideas of a way round it (apart from a d****e e******e)
Wow, I am totally loving this book. It's unreal! :) His two special tips for London's Almost Real Prediction make the whole thing SO much easier and more deceptive--and that's just one effect. His essays are outstanding. I gather that much of this is already known to some people, but it is new and fresh to me. I can see I've been missing a lot. Based on this masterwork, I'm going to be investing in more of Bruce's material, that's for certain!

Seth
Thanks for all of the positive comments. To be clear, the book is not sold out - yet. We have sold a good number of them, but there are a few copies available here at Squash Publishing central.
What a great price.....
I just got this...mainly for one routine in the book, and as I read through it I am blown away.

Book of the year for me!

Scott M
Lots of gems in here....and not just the effects.

This and Bigger Fish are my two best purchases this year.

Steve
This has become one of my all time favourite books as the ideas are fantastic. A lot of the ideas use classic methods with Bruce's touches which makes it gold. As my good Canadian friend David said, don't expect to be spoon fed, you need some basic knowledge of the art and need to be able to put some thought into what you just read. One of the first things I at the beginning of the book that really stuck out was his justification for the CT, what a fantastic idea! I really can't wait to get a chance to try it out.

Darren
There's a nice write-up in this month's MAGIC Magazine about Bruce Bernstein, and it includes a couple of effects and an essay from Unreal.

-Mark
Mine is on the way and should arrive soon. I hope to post some positive comments upon reading.
Hi, folks. Just a short note to thank you all for your support of Bruce and his book this year. In fact, your support has been so ardent, that the distributors are sold out, and I am down to my last 30 copies of Unreal. Bruce has a few, too. So, if you are looking to buy one, I would suggest purchasing soon. Thanks again for your support and for making this book such a success.

Gabe Fajuri
Squash Publishing
You do not want to miss out on this! I predict it will be considered a classic text when mentalism and magic historians judge such things in the next few years.

I am really glad to hear it is selling so well. It couldn't happen to a nicer guy than Bruce.
It's full of winsome, free information that Mr. Bernstein could have easily held back had he wanted. This must win Book of the Year on the big lists.
Annemann, Bernstein, Corinda. The ABC's of mentalism.
Just ordered, a late Christmas gift to myself ;)
I need to get his book.
Anthony can you get me a copy as an Xmas present?

Thanks

J
[quote]
On 2012-12-29 21:12, John C wrote:
I need to get his book.

Thanks

J
[/quote]

I asked the big guy with the list...

He said you were a very naughty boy this year, so no.

Maybe next year ;)
[quote]
On 2012-12-30 07:49, Anthony Black wrote:
[quote]
I need to get his book.

Thanks

J
[/quote]

Maybe next year ;)
[/quote]

unfortunately Anthony I cannot dispute this. Perhaps a reward and or incentive to change my ways in 2013 would help.

It's up to you.

John
[quote]
On 2012-12-28 21:29, Mike Ince wrote:
It's full of winsome, free information that Mr. Bernstein could have easily held back had he wanted. This must win Book of the Year on the big lists.
[/quote]

Speaking of Book of the Year, here's the voting thread:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=494606&forum=110&14

I just voted for Unreal there.
[quote]
On 2013-01-01 11:40, John C wrote:
[quote]
On 2012-12-30 07:49, Anthony Black wrote:
[quote]
I need to get his book.

Thanks

J
[/quote]

Maybe next year ;)
[/quote]

unfortunately Anthony I cannot dispute this. Perhaps a reward and or incentive to change my ways in 2013 would help.

It's up to you.

John
[/quote]

No John...

As always...it's upto you ;)
Perhaps anthony, you're right. in the end it's up to the inner self!!

Happy New Year Bro!!
[quote]
On 2013-01-01 22:26, John C wrote:

Happy New Year Bro!!
[/quote]

And many Happy returns!!

Wishing you a great 2013!! :D
Is it available as a downloadable PDF ?

Merry Christmas everyone :)
[quote]On Dec 18, 2014, Ypnoze wrote:
Is it available as a downloadable PDF ?

Merry Christmas everyone :) [/quote]

No just as a book. A really great buy.
[quote]On Jan 2, 2013, Anthony Black wrote:
[quote]
On 2013-01-01 22:26, John C wrote:

Happy New Year Bro!!
[/quote]

And many Happy returns!!

Wishing you a great 2013!! :D [/quote]

Well here it is 2014 almost 2015. You here Anthony?