(Close Window)
Topic: Elvis died 35 years ago today. Who believes it?
OK spook people. What is your Elvis Magic for August 16th? Where is he appearing today?

Bob
Two words

BUBBA HOTEP
I know one fact about elvis, he was full of ****. (He died from chronic constipation).
One of those "I remember where I was' moments for me. I first heard the news while doing an escape act in Saskatchewan. Can it be 35 years already? Tempus fugit.

BC
He is alive I saw him in Asda's shopping centre only this afternoon stocking up on burgers.
I was really young when he died, but I do remember it. Mostly because my Mom was so upset. I've been to Graceland four times, and it still never gets old.
Loved his music when I was young,my mum still has a lot of his original singles on Sun label,she never play's them now.
I don't believe it since I was standing next to him at a Deli counter in Chicago a few years back. Although I can't say I think he aged gracefully he looked the proper age and I did feel as though I was in the presence of The King. When he noticed that I was noticing him he gave me that universal look of "I'm only here for a sandwich." and quickly left. I followed him out the door only to grin form ear to ear when he got into his Big ol' Cadillac! True Story.
Didn't groucho marx die three days later?
If Elvis were to appear I think he'd be doing karate while eating a cheese burger with Lisa Marie looking on. I'm a big fan and do believe those were his three favorite things in the world. Oh and he'd probably give a random person a Cadillac or huge emerald ring...
Bubba Ho-Tep !!! If only they had actually made the sequal (bubba nosferatu)