(Close Window)
Topic: Card Now - Business Card magic app
I am stupendously happy to announce that "Card Now" is now available in the Apple iTunes App Store.

Take a look at the website for more information ...

[b][url=http://www.cardnowapp.com/]www.CardNowApp.com[/url] - iPhone business card magic app[/b]

The app is a collaboration between myself and Jakob Halskov, author of [url=http://halskov.com/card2phone/]Card2Phone[/url]. We have been working on this for almost 11 months. Jakob has some how managed to keep his patience while coding all of the changes and tweaks I have requested and the result is an app we are both very proud of.

The basic idea is to enable you to [b]do Card2Phone with your business card![/b] We then took the idea quite a bit further.

I'll not list all of the features. I'll let you take a look at the website and look forward to seeing any comments/reviews of the app.

Let us know what you think!
Damian
My BizCardMagic App, that came out two years ago, does the same thing.
Hi Carl,

Good to hear from you again. We found BizCardMagic about 3 months into development of Card Now. That's when I emailed you to discuss the project, back in March. You were very encouraging in the emails that we exchanged and we have mentioned both you and BizCardMagic in the acknowledgements section of the app.

I obviously questioned continuing development of Card Now when I saw a different app who's outcome is fundamentally the same, but continued because of a few key points:

1) It's tricky to get the image of your business card into your phone with BizCardMagic. You need to get an image of your card onto your computer, tweak it there, then transfer it to your iPhone. Too many stages for the app generation. With Card Now, everything is done within the app! Jakob has worked very hard on this. You photograph, crop, enhance and scale the image all inside of the Card Now app!

2) In BizCardMagic, there's only one way to produce the image of the card on your phone. That involves opening the app and keying in a code. In Card Now, there are currently two production methods (many more are planned for future versions of the app). Both of these appear to make your iPhone do something that no other iPhone is capable of. One where your card 'prints out' on top of your home screen. The other makes all of your home screen icons flip over and morph into an image of your business card.

3) I found that even though BizCardMagic could produce my business card, I wasn't using the app. The reason was because it looked and felt a little dated to me. This is obviously subjective, but it was important enough to stop me performing an effect that I wanted to perform.

4) There's no gravity in BizCardMagic. Shaking an object around in Card2phone is just plain fun! That's all built in to Card Now.

5) We can add more cool stuff because we coded it :) The list of things we want to add to Card Now is long. We think that it's great now and if people buy it then we can justify spending more time on it. We thought that spending 11 months perfecting stage 1 was long enough.

Pretty much all magic effects are built on what went before them. Crediting is important, which is why your name and app have been in the acknowledgements, Carl, since we spoke back in March.

I completely agree that the fundamental purpose of our two apps is the same. We want to put a business card in someone's hand in a memorable way. The list of enhancements above is what makes [url=http://www.cardnowapp.com/]Card Now[/url] different to BizCardMagic.

Cheers
Damian
Damian,
Yes I remember now. Thanks for the crediting, very much appreciated.
Aloha,
Carl
Thanks Carl, No problem.

I'm a happy man today! Just got these results after 1 day in the app store:

Rankings in business categories:
DK best selling : Top #5
UK best selling: Top #14

If seems people like it :)
Thanks for the support everyone!

Damian
Message: Posted by: Mauricio Jaramillo (Nov 8, 2012 04:44PM)
Nice work, this is a very fun app to use, love the interface. :) I even came up with a nice reveal for predictions, I can see myself using it a lot.
Thanks Mauricio,

I'm glad you're enjoying it. It's getting some great reviews in the app store and on the facebook magicians groups.
Message: Posted by: cupsandballsmagic (Nov 11, 2012 12:46PM)
Android please... :D
I ve had Bizcard for a while, and its a very neat app. However I feel this Cardnow app has improved it significantly. Although the premise is the same, I just feel Cardnow looks more impressive.

The way the icons morph into the photo of your business cards is excellent. Having used it last night it gets a great reaction. The way that the card " in the phone" can move around too gives it a more realistic appearance.

The set up is also very good. There is an on screen stencil that allows you to get the correct size photo very quickly, and then there is an option to crop the photo if necessary.

Top marks and for a couple of quid you cant go wrong!!
Hi cupsandballsmagic,
There are no plans for Android at the moment. It's on a list of things to do if the app is successful enough to justify the development.

Rob1973,
Thanks for the review. Very much appreciated!
Best magic app I've seen. Having a blast using this.
Excellent app. Lots of possible promotional applications

Well done.
Thanks Eric and Gerry. Glad you're enjoying it!
Great app guys! I have a couple suggestions that I think would make it even better.

1.) Add a feature so that you can import Business Card photos from the Camera Roll.
I have a scanned photo of my business card that looks much better that the one I took from within the app. Having the ability the import it from the Camera Roll would be great.

2.) Add a feature so that you can save multiple business cards and select the one you need depending on the situation.
Some people (including myself) have multiple cards for different types of work that they do. Currently you are limited to using just one card and if you decide to change it you would have to retake a photo and then crop and enhance it each time. Having the ability to save multiple photos and the select the one you need would would give the user a lot more flexibility.

I really like this app. Although it's geared towards producing your business card, I see a lot of potential for other possibilities. For example, you could also magically produce a credit card or a driver's license. The only problem with I see with that right now, and it's a minor one, is that those types of cards have rounded corners and the app is designed for cards with sharp corners. Perhaps something else to consider for a future update?

Anyway, nice job with the app guys and I really hope you consider incorporating some of my suggestions.
Fantastic app! Just purchased it and cant wait to use it!!!

Also love the suggestion of updating it to use with other cards, drivers licenses, credit cards, etc.

Thanks!
Message: Posted by: cupsandballsmagic (Nov 24, 2012 03:12PM)
Thanks Damian, I'll keep an eye out for it...

Bri
Outstanding! Gave out quite a few card the 1st 24 hours I had this and it was so visual. Recommended
Thanks for the thoughts and great comments. We've got quite a least of features to build in to future versions :)
I've just tried this app with a folded 10 banknote!

It's like having a little money printer, I like it a lot!
Nice idea Er1tro,

Card2Phone has lots of bank notes build into it too, but using it with the printer effect is nice.
A terrific app for giving out business cards.

Every performer with an Iphone should have this.

Get it now!

Well done Damian.
[quote]
On 2012-11-21 13:40, Phatmeat wrote:
Great app guys! I have a couple suggestions that I think would make it even better.

1.) Add a feature so that you can import Business Card photos from the Camera Roll.
I have a scanned photo of my business card that looks much better that the one I took from within the app. Having the ability the import it from the Camera Roll would be great.

2.) Add a feature so that you can save multiple business cards and select the one you need depending on the situation.
Some people (including myself) have multiple cards for different types of work that they do. Currently you are limited to using just one card and if you decide to change it you would have to retake a photo and then crop and enhance it each time. Having the ability to save multiple photos and the select the one you need would would give the user a lot more flexibility.

I really like this app. Although it's geared towards producing your business card, I see a lot of potential for other possibilities. For example, you could also magically produce a credit card or a driver's license. The only problem with I see with that right now, and it's a minor one, is that those types of cards have rounded corners and the app is designed for cards with sharp corners. Perhaps something else to consider for a future update?

Anyway, nice job with the app guys and I really hope you consider incorporating some of my suggestions.
[/quote]

I really like this App and would also agree the most important update
for me would be Item number 1

(Number 2 would also be cool as well)
I second all the positive comments..This is super good. ...
Thanks for the comments everyone!

Stay tuned for the update coming soon, and the pro version of the app. Both are being tested now.

Damian
Any similar app for Android?
+1 for Android!
We are putting the finishing touches to the new version and the Pro upgrade.
It's looking great :)
Hi Everyone,

The update for Card Now was released at the Blackpool convention last weekend. The new version has:

[b]* Peel back screen[/b]
Quick access to change both the production method, and the card you are using (Pro only), in seconds!

[b]* Card Now icon can now be anywhere on the home screen[/b]

[b]* Deactivated 'double click' around the icon area[/b]
Dut to a couple of accidental double clicks (which displayed the set up screen) during performance, we have deactivated the double click on and around the Card Now icon.

[b]* Layout improvements[/b]

[b]* Changes to the Demo mode[/b]
To reflect the above changes in the initial walk through.

There's also now an option to [b]upgrade to a 'Pro' version of the app.[/b]

[b]The Pro version includes:[/b]

[b]* Ability to have multiple cards to be stored in the app.[/b]
Allowing you to switch between one card and another very quickly. Even quicker if you use the Peel back screen too!

[b]* Ability to add an image from your camera roll[/b]
Meaning that you can add artwork from your computer files.

Enjoy :)
Hello,

It's a really well made app and I've used it a lot, but now I have an issue

You need to have the app icon on the "home screen screenshot" and if it isn't there the app isn't working.

My phone is jailbroken and I m using a winterboard theme were the icons aren't squares but circles, and so the app doesn't recognize the round icon.

I'm understanding that having the app icon is also important for commercial purpose, but I think that maybe in the pro version (the one I use) this safety feature could be tunded off.

Thanks
Hi Er1tro,

I have never used a jail broken iPhone, so I do not know about different themes etc.

The idea is that the 'fake home screen' looks like a real home screen. Real home screens look like apple intended.

If you take a screen shot of your home screen when a standard theme is in place, then the app will work just fine. You could still have your 'round icons' for your own use of your phone, but when you use Card Now it will look like a standard iPhone again. Win win! :)

Hope that helps.
Cheers
Damian
Android...when?
Hi Mike,

We do not have a release date for Android.

We'll post here when we do.
[b]Card Now for Android ?[/b]

Hi all,
Please click the link below if you would be interested in Card Now being available on Android.

I need to work out how much to invest into converting the app. The calculation will be simple. If the number of people who show interest mean that I'll make a profit in a reasonable time frame, I'm going to get it produced as quickly as I can. If the number of people who show interest is much lower than that, it will go back onto my "Maybe, one day" list.

Here's the link:
http://www.cardnowandroid.com
Thanks
Damian
I'm sorry to report that Card Now is unlikely to be made for Android in the near future.

I posted the link yesterday in all of the places I posted the Card Now for iPhone link when that was released. The iPhone app went to number 5 in it's section in the app store within 48 hours! I'll not say how many sales that was, but it was good :)

The result of asking the same networks if I should invest my money and time in an android version has only resulted in about 30 responses. 20 of those said they would definitely buy the app. The rest said that they would 'probably buy it if the price is right'.

To put this in perspective, I would have wanted at least 10x the response to feel it would definitely bring me a profit within a reasonable time frame.
Unless the numbers go mad in the next 24 hours, I think I'll be sticking to iPhone apps.

Sorry if this is bad news to some of you.
Cheers,
Damian
Damian - Just wanted to let you know that I am using Card Now with GREAT effect! Among other events, I give iPad and iPhone seminars to large groups (I wrote the e-book, "The iPad Lawyer: Real Secrets for Your iPad Success"). Before and after the events, I hand out cards . . . and you can only guess at the reaction this is getting. Thanks for a terrific tool for help in creating a memorable impression! - Scott Grossberg
Thanks for the feedback Scott! It's great to hear you using the app so successfully. I use it all the time too :)

It sounds like you've got the perfect audience when you do your seminars.

Thanks again,
Damian
PS
Did you review it in the app store? ;-)
Damian,

I just purchased this app and bought the pro version too.

This is TOO Cool!!!

I just updated my business card so it is perfect timing to use this app.

FYI: Here is a great utility program that I use to transfers images from pc/mac to the camera roll:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/photo-transfer-app/id365152940?mt=8

Very nice job!!!
That's great to hear Steveo :)

And thanks for the image transfer tip. I have been emailing images to myself and adding them from there.

Thanks again,
Damian
I know a lot magicians that use android and would love to have card now!
Is there a way to make you change your mind?
Hi Parkrocker,

I'd be making Card Now for Android as quick as I could if the numbers added up.

Based on the feedback I've had from people who have shown interest, I'd be investing a sizeable sum of money so that 100 or so people could use the app on a device that I don't even use myself.

At least with Card Now for iPhone, if I hadn't made my investment money back I'd still have created a great app that I'd be using myself.

Unfortunately, based on the market research I have done, it would be a poor business decision for me to produce Card Now for Android. As soon as that changes, I will make it.

Hope that makes sense. Sorry that it's not what you want to hear.

Damian

PS Here's the link to the page that could help to change my mind ..
http://www.cardnowandroid.com/

PPS If anyone REALLY wants to change my mind, feel free to put your money where your mouth is and invest in the project :)
I totally understand your point! I guess I would act the same way.

I will Share the link with every android user I know!
How much would the development cost?
Did you already think about fundraising?

I'm doing all the video stuff for balcony productions (see link in my signature)
If you need any video stuff done ;) maybe a future card now android demo;)
Love this this app. Super! Just got it.

So the phone seems to lock instantly after performing. I'm assuming this is by design yes?
Phone locks?

No, that shouldn't be happening. When the card comes out, you should be back at your home screen ready to either go again, manually lock your phone (to be reset for the next performance) or press the home button to exit.

There shouldn't be any automatic locking. Maybe there's a bug, but I'm sure someone else would have mentioned this if it was a problem. Do you have the latest version Saysold1? any other problems with your phone?

As it's not a known problem, DM me and we'll see what we can do to help.

Cheers,
Damian
I'm an idiot :) I was pressing the button at the top in all my excitement as to how cool this app is lol.

Carry on :)

Love this - also liked your web site Damian! Wonderful
:)

I'm glad we got to the bottom of that saysold1. You had me worried there for a minute.

Maybe we need to put a health warning on the site? "This app causes such excitement that you may forget how to use your phone!".

Glad all is sorted now. Thanks for your comments. Glad you like the app and the websites!

Regards,
Damian
Android/////Please.
Still not looking good for Android yet?
Another vote for Android.. I understand the need to profit so let us know...
Sorry guys,

Android app still looks unlikely unless it suddenly becomes incredibly easy to produce. The amount of commitment that has been shown is roughly equal to about 3 days of poor iPhone sales. I can't see any signs of making a profit from it with the level of investment that I have been quoted.

One ray of hope is that I am currently looking for new programmers to work with. I've got several more app ideas that I'm eager to get produced but my current developer is not able to take on any more projects.

If whoever I work with next can see a practical way to get Card Now on android, you'll here it here first.
This is an excellent effect in every respect. The unexpected nature of the card production combined with tactile and visual drama makes it (or you) memorable to the onlookers. Fantastic in business settings. It literally blows people away if performed well. Ever considered a credit card modification? Clearly the set up would be the same except the card 'template' would need rounded corners. Again the opportunities here for use are endless. Restaurants, stores and so forth...
Thanks for that fantastic feedback Gary!

I'm actually surprised myself at the reactions that it gets! When I designed it, I thought people would just think it was a nice/cute way to hand out a business card. I didn't expect anyone to be 'fooled'. However, the reactions are so strong that I use it in performance as one of my key effects.

I've got loads more ideas I want to implement with it, but Jakob, the developer is focussed on getting everything working properly with iOS7 at the moment. That's brought in a few challenges so extra features (of which there is a list of many that I'd love to get implemented) are on the back burner.

Great to read your ideas and glad you're having fun with it!!
Do you have to have IOS 7 to download this? I don't and don't want to update but would like the effect.
Hi Premier Magic,

Good question. I seem to remember Jakob saying that earlier versions of iOS would not be supported in future updates. I'll find out for sure for you and I'll reply here as soon as I know.

Regards
Damian
Ok thanks I appreciate the fast response. We have had real problems with ios7 in my coverage area for some reason and I like my phone to work so Ill get the app eventually but would like it sooner than later! Take care.
No problem. From Jakob's reply, it sounds like soon you'll be able to get the app, and if it doesn't work you can 'downgrade' to the last version that did (if that makes sense).

However, that function is not built in at the moment.

Hopefully you'll have more luck with iOS7 in future too.

Best wishes,
Damian
Card Now App News!

Just like buses, you wait ages for a new revelation method, and then 2 of them come along at once.

The one that's taken ages to get right is now finished, but we are not stopping there. The second new revelation idea introduces incredible extra value to what the app can achieve for you. I can't explain why at the moment, but it's very exciting. When I had the idea, I thought it was going to be a non starter, but we are hard at work making it happen.

The first new production method (that I mentioned a couple of weeks ago) will be free to everyone.

The new one will definitely only be for people with the 'pro' upgrade version. It's such a great new feature that I thought about releasing a completely different app for it! We are going to keep it in Card Now though.

We will probably put the prices up after these two new revelations get released. Grab it now if you don't have it already!

Cheers
Damian
[b]Update you app to get these new features, for free! :-) [/b]

The latest version of Card Now contains two new revelation methods. I'm particularly proud of the second one ...

[b]Finger paint[/b] - For all users
This revelation turns your iPhone screen into a kind of scratch card.
You new contact reveals an image of your business card. You then take your phone back from them, remove your business card from the screen, and hand it out.

[b]Morph & Connect[/b] - Pro version only
This revelation puts your new friend's contact details into your phone in the process of magically handing out your card!
At the and of a gig or networking session, all of the people you have given a business card to will be in your phone and ready to follow up with!

Hope you enjoy the new features.

Let us know what you think.

Thanks
Damian
For those of you who are using Card Now, I've just set up a Facebook group for update information. We'll also be discussing tips, ideas and sharing videos.

Here's the link if you'd like to share your thoughts or just read other peoples!

[url]https://www.facebook.com/groups/CardNow[/url]

Hope to see you there!
Damian
Message: Posted by: GordonTheHypnotist (Mar 27, 2014 02:12PM)
Okay so as of now no Android? How about iPad? Or will this already work with the iPad? I have an android phone but I do have an iPad.
Hi Gordon,

It's not designed to work on the iPad, but it is on our list of things to do.

I've just started a poll in the facebook group. If enough people want to use the app on an iPad, we'll make it!

Here's the link for the poll: [url]https://www.facebook.com/groups/CardNow[/url]

Cheers,
Damian
Message: Posted by: GordonTheHypnotist (Mar 28, 2014 11:13AM)
I went to the page but can't vote as it is a closed group. Do I have to be a purchaser to be part of the group?
Most members of the group own the app, but I've just acepted your request to join. :-)
Any news on Android? :(
[quote]
On Apr 3, 2014, parkrocker wrote:
Any news on Android? :(
[/quote]

That would be very nice and not only this app but also Myke Philips excellent iUnlockyourmind.
I used this with my iPhone but nowadays own a Galaxy S4. Lots of people in Europe made the step to the Android platform which to me (and I'm a laymen when it comes to programming)seems to be less limited then an iPhone.
Unfortunately, there has not been enough interest in Card Now for Android.

The second that changes, I'll invest the money. However, it has to be a financially viable decision. It's a long way away from that at the moment.

For those who are interested, here's the place to make it known ...

[url]http://www.cardnowandroid.com[/url]

In the mean time, I'm in talks with a couple of programers who may be interested in taking on the Android conversion as a pet project. I'll let you all know when any of these avenues produce something that will become a workable version.
This app is awesome... will be nice add on iphone IOS settings a option to already start the app ready, without need click on "Start Now"
Thanks for the idea rodrigomc2000.

Have you seen the method to be 'always ready' that's described in the instructions?

If you get set up with the app, and then press the 'sleep' button on your phone, when you next 'wake' your phone, Card Now will still be running.
This looks like your phone is waking and going to your home screen, but it's actually Card Now's fake home screen. So, as far as your audience is concerned, the phone is doing things that it can't really do, straight from the home screen.

Hope that helps.
Damian
[quote]On Jul 4, 2013, Damian Surr wrote:
Hi Parkrocker,

I'd be making Card Now for Android as quick as I could if the numbers added up.

Based on the feedback I've had from people who have shown interest, I'd be investing a sizeable sum of money so that 100 or so people could use the app on a device that I don't even use myself.

At least with Card Now for iPhone, if I hadn't made my investment money back I'd still have created a great app that I'd be using myself.

Unfortunately, based on the market research I have done, it would be a poor business decision for me to produce Card Now for Android. As soon as that changes, I will make it.

Hope that makes sense. Sorry that it's not what you want to hear.

Damian

PS Here's the link to the page that could help to change my mind ..
http://www.cardnowandroid.com/

PPS If anyone REALLY wants to change my mind, feel free to put your money where your mouth is and invest in the project :) [/quote]

Make it 101.
Thanks John, I appreciate you adding your name to the list.

I'll let you in on the numbers:
109 say they would definitely buy it, 26 say that they probably would.

I'd love to get it made for you, but those numbers don't come close to making it a viable investment for me.

I'm not forgetting you though. I'm keeping the details of everyone who fills in the form and will let you all know the second that it becomes a viable option for Android.

Until then, it's iPhone only.
I too would definitely buy an android version.
I too would definitely buy an android version.
Thanks for adding your name to the list Russell
Im not kidding around when I say Ive just bought an iphone just for this app...Im happy with my Samsung Galaxy S4 andriod phone but really needed to have this app ....Inow have 2 phones but what the Hell.
That's great to hear Mike! :-)

Any chance you could leave a review in the App Store?

You are the first person to tell me that they have bought an 'extra' phone just for Card Now. Several others have told me that they have switched to iPhone just for this app. It's very rewarding to hear!

Thanks,
Damian
I have just bought the app and I am looking forward to use it in my next show next Saturday. I use all the time card to phone too. I have tried many magic apps and this is the one I use the most and gets the wildest reactions.
It would be great if we could add our own backs design as some times I am not using Bicycle but the local playing cards, instead.

Congratulations Damian for your creations.
I did Card Now on my iPhone for my magic buddy with the Galaxy S-5.

He was very impressed.

I told him the name of the app and he tried to buy it right then.

That's when I found out iPhone only for Card Now.

Just saying........
I understand the reasons but having this app iPhone only is like seeing a particularly fine meal but one which, to eat, you have to first wade through a river of crap and then be stabbed repeatedly with hot pokers, and that's just in the queue at the apple cultists store. Nothing is worth joining the thrice the price for nothing more, explodes on impact with carpeted floor, cult of apple :-)
[quote]On Sep 21, 2014, -Legerdemaniac- wrote:
I understand the reasons but having this app iPhone only is like seeing a particularly fine meal but one which, to eat, you have to first wade through a river of crap and then be stabbed repeatedly with hot pokers, and that's just in the queue at the apple cultists store. Nothing is worth joining the thrice the price for nothing more, explodes on impact with carpeted floor, cult of apple :-) [/quote]

What are you babbling about? Speak up
Anybody that purchased MACAAN please give Max a call ... something VERY POWERFUL was just added to MACAAN that will blow your mind.

- Steve
Saysold,
Reading between the lines, I think Legerdemaniac was raying that he really really likes Card Now, but is slightly disinclined towards buying an apple device. :-)

I'm taking it as a compliment!

Legerdemaniac,
I have actually got a new plan on getting Card Now onto Android. hoping to start the ball rolling with it soon.

Thanks,
Damian
Damian, I'm considering upgrading to an iPhone 6, but am concerned about the app working on the larger format and IOS 8. Can you tell me if you've addressed this issue? In advance, thanks for any info.
Hi gferdinand,

There is an issue with the larger screens. We are working on it right now! Update should be released soon.

Regards,
Damian
Message: Posted by: SmaltrabTheAverage (Dec 11, 2014 09:43AM)
TEMPORARY FIX FOR IPHONE 6

Hi all,

I have, and absolutely LOVE this app. I use it ALL the time when I'm at a wedding exhibition to advertise myself, and just in case I din't say.. I love it.

I was upset when I bought my iPhone 6, as it didn't recognise the app logo, so I found this fix/workaround.

Go to Settings > Display & Brightness > View > select Zoom. Your home screen will now have bigger icons and be zoomed in. Scroll across to where CardNow app is located, and take a screenshot.
You can now revert to the unzoomed version, use the screenshot you just took on the zoomed version and it will work just fine. And no-one will be bothered one bit the fact the screen is zoomed in, they just won't notice.

Hope this helps!

Mark
[quote]On Sep 22, 2014, Damian Surr wrote:

I have actually got a new plan on getting Card Now onto Android. hoping to start the ball rolling with it soon.

[/quote]

Really? Tell me more!! :)
Any news on the availability of this app on Android?
Not yet MagicDamo

To be the first to hear when there is news, [url=http://www.cardnowandroid.com/]click here[/url].
Okay thanks Damian, I have already clicked it. As there are more Android users than iPhone users I would have thought most apps released would be for both.
Saw this commercial recently. The free stick-on wallet they offer with purchase of this storage belt works well for keeping business cards in place ready for Card Now anytime. I understand those who may not want a gimmick visible but I find it very convenient to have cards with me at all times. Not to mention the Go Belt itself as a strolling magicians friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9eYbclK4c8
Hi Everyone,

If you're an [b]Android user[/b], and want to get a copy of [b]Card Now[/b], I've created a [b]Kickstarter[/b] campaign to give you exactly what you want!

Take a look at the link below ...
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1477341520/card-now-for-android-magical-networking-app

Now [b]go and make a pledge![/b]

Thanks,
Damian
Just a couple of days left if you're an Android user and want Card Now on your phone!

We're a long way from the goal. It's now or never.

Here's the link ...
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1477341520/card-now-for-android-magical-networking-app
Wasn't this featured on the wizard product review? Can't seem to find the episode
Yes, just dug it out for you ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9nvkg3PuJQ&feature=youtu.be&t=12m30s