(Close Window)
Topic: Headline prediction
I have read Beckers "Clearly predictable" and "The nostradamus Prediction chest".
Where can I find any other good headline predictions?
This was covered a while back: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=1737&forum=15
RAR Magic manufactures the Nostradamus Prediction Chests.
PSIncerely Yours,
Paul Alberstat
My favorite headline prediction is still one that I got from Tannen's (too many) years ago. A hammer is used to break a glass jar containing the prediction. Of course the jar has been in good hands for days or weeks waiting for the correct day and the paper to be printed. The prediction is unrolled and right on the money. The hammer is gimmicked. But it is good. No one has ever asked to see it.

I cannot find the hammer in the newest Number 19 Tannen catalog. But make a call. They may still have them.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
After some 20 years of looking for it, I found an old copy of Jack London's Prediction Chest Manuscript plus the Notary Gambit from Michael Cannick. I believe Micky Hades still has some as well.
I have been using the tape recorder version of headline prediction. I usually give the headline, what the lady of the house is wearing and some info recived from a clipboard.
Anyone else use this version?

Tim
I made a video tape version (performing this routine I won the 3 prize in the argentinian magic competition).
"the tape recorder version of headline prediction"?
Name and place, please.
hjelm
Hjelm, I am glad you liked the idea.
I made for myself, I did not manufacture it to sale until now because should be very very expensive.(who knows, maybe I will manufacture in the future)
Also an other improvement I made was that I can make 2 predictions instead of 1. :smiles: