(Close Window)
Topic: Crown Royal Bag
Working at a restaurant/bar I've been keeping my props in a Crown Royal bag. It think it looks great and goes with my character. I'm just having trouble keeping it on my side. I usually just tuck it under my belt. Anybody try anything else like this?
Is it the Crown Royal change bag? If not, you may consider purchasing one (or converting yours). It is the perfect change bag, as most folks know what it is, verses the classic bag with the handle.
Its a regular bag. I keep too many things in it to use it as a change bag.
That 's what I use for my cups and balls.

Airline Toiletry bags are great for your close-up stuff. I've picked a few up on eBay. These are the ones given to First Class customers.
I keep a lot of my brass effects
in crown royal bags.they are cool
looking bags.and the liquor is the best too.
Ain't that the truth.
If you can't get these bags.
hobby lobby craft stores have regular
velvet drawstring bags in different colors
that aren't that much in price.
Working out of a closed, opaque, cloth bag is pretty inefficient. When table hopping, or walking around I work out of my pockets and only use the case for transport.
If anyone wants Crown Royal bags, I have over 500 and will give them away.
How long does it take to empty the contents of 500 bags???!!!
Hypnojeff, please sent regarding crown bags
[quote]
On 2013-07-25 00:45, hypnojeff wrote:
If anyone wants Crown Royal bags, I have over 500 and will give them away.
[/quote]

wow. 500
Fellow might work at a Bar I suppose.
I'll take a few for sure.
[quote]
On 2014-01-27 20:55, frankgq wrote:
Hypnojeff, please sent regarding crown bags
[/quote]

I sent him a pm months ago and it seems he hasnt been on the Café for a long time. I was going to get some to make change bags out of.
Crown Royal bags are back at my local liquor store. I saw an ad for them which I thought was odd. I always assumed they always came in these bags.
The local ABC stores keep the Crown Royal bags usually when commercial businesses purchase cases of Crown.
They shove them into a box in the back room so if you ask for a few they'll usually just give them to you.
You might be able to find a local seamstrist to put two large button holes in the top so you could thread your belt through it.
[quote]On Dec 3, 2012, theamazingsauce wrote:
Working at a restaurant/bar I've been keeping my props in a Crown Royal bag. It think it looks great and goes with my character. I'm just having trouble keeping it on my side. I usually just tuck it under my belt. Anybody try anything else like this? [/quote]

Look at some key coping stands in hardware stores an such. They have a clip that can go on the belt to hold large key rings. Sort of squashed large S shape. You can put your Crown Royal pull strings down on the clip. Easily to put on and easy to remove.
[quote]On May 25, 2015, Taterini wrote:
The local ABC stores keep the Crown Royal bags usually when commercial businesses purchase cases of Crown.
They shove them into a box in the back room so if you ask for a few they'll usually just give them to you. [/quote]

Thanks for the tip, I just went to a local liquor store and asked for the bags. He had small Crown Royal bags that is great for holding coins.

I'll hit him next time for the large bags. Seems they are suppose to put the bottle in the bag when they sell them, but don't, clerks just to lazy I guess.
Actually they come bagged and they remove the bags from the larger ones when commercial purchases are made because the customer doesn't want to have to deal with them.
The smaller bottles do not sit well on the shelf when in the bags so they take those off to display them... most people don't even know that the tiny bottles come in bags.
I'm gonna have to investigate this. In Vegas, we have no shortage of alcohol, ABC stores, or liquor stores lol...I could hit a potential gold mine here!