(Close Window)
Topic: AmirasIdeas Free Ideas
Hi guys

I just place a video in which I give more info about my "Xmas Contest/Offer and a FREE EFFECT (Lucky Coin from Amira & Montana PsyCompendium Vol 1)
You can check the video [b][url=http://www.amirasideas.com/2012/12/xmas-contestoffer-and-and-free-effect.html] HERE[/url][/b]

Best
Hi Pablo I have the same lemon tree!!Clever the lucky coin stuff, just try it and works :)
[quote]
On 2012-12-13 03:59, lucavolpe wrote:
Hi Pablo I have the same lemon tree!!Clever the lucky coin stuff, just try it and works :)
[/quote]

Thanks Luca ! Indeed the "Lucky Coin" effect works great for that "Casual Mentalism" moments.
The "Xmas Contest/Offer" is still available (2x1 + ALL my material for $1 Contest) on my site.

Best
Some performers ask me how to get the FREE product when making a purchase.

VERY EASY.

Just get one of them and thru email we can arrange which other product of the same of lesser price you want for FREE.

This offer ( the 2x1 AND the $1 Contest) ends on Dec, 24 , so if you are interested in getting real world and practical mentalism, this is your chance!

Best
One more day of the "Xmas Offer/Contest" .

Thanks for the interest in this ! Several entries and tomorrow one lucky winner of ALL my eProducts.

Best
Thanks for all your interest!
The winner is announced on my site. Have a wonderful time !

Best
Hi guys !

A new month and a new FREE Special at AmirasIdeas.com

[b]ANY [/b]purchase will receive for [b]FREE[/b]
my piece called "[i]21th Century Blister[/i]".

Anywhere Mentalism using a borrowed smartphone. You can create miracles in a mental and visual way.

Have a great month !

Best