(Close Window)
Topic: Happy New Year from Outlaw!
Over the past few years I've made Spooky my home. I want to thank all you spooky dudes for your patronage, patience and support. We love bringing the coolest props and effects we can to you guys.

I'd like to thank Tim Wisseman (genius) , Karl Feret (craftsman extraordinaire) , Vic Nadata (my consigliari )
and Cody Stoltz (the most knowledgeable 26 year old I've ever met) I couldn't do it without them.

We're going all Demon on ya this year so be ready!

Thanks!

-Rick
Thx Rick, I wish you and your beloved team also a very best new year.
It shall be promising and succesfull for all of you.
Keep on going and be well....

Drake
Happy New Year Rick.

Can't wait to see what y'all have in store for us this year. I still have several of your current releases I need to invest in.
Happy New Year to all! Rick's correct, we do have some wild stuff coming for 2013!
I'm looking into my crystal ball, and seeing a shrinking bank account for 2013. Yet, Rick makes us feel so good as he's doing it.
Happy New Year all.
A Happy New Year to all my Outlaw friends!
Same here. I worked a New Year's Eve party last night at a bed and breakfast and 3 of my six effects were from Outlaw.
[quote]
On 2013-01-01 04:52, Roth wrote:
Over the past few years I've made Spooky my home. I want to thank all you spooky dudes for your patronage, patience and support. We love bringing the coolest props and effects we can to you guys.

I'd like to thank Tim Wisseman (genius) , Karl Feret (craftsman extraordinaire) , Vic Nadata (my consigliari )
and Cody Stoltz (the most knowledgeable 26 year old I've ever met) I couldn't do it without them.

We're going all Demon on ya this year so be ready!

Thanks!

-Rick
[/quote]

Does this mean I'm gonna get my stuff? :bwink:

happy new year, Rick!!
And, Happy New Year to You...Outlaw !
New Year's Eve party... Stage version of DDT... In my 5i 5tebbins St@ck... Nox Arcana as a backing track "Nostalgia" from the Theater of Illusions album... Spec cuts 7 cards from the deck, I describe the pictures she is looking at in glorious detail... With poker cards it is a clever puzzle, using DDT it brings into the real realm of magic...
Happy New Year to you and Outlaw, Rick! I'll be knocking off a few armored cars this year to help account for any new stuff you come out with. :bg:
Happy New Year all !!!!!!
May the Spirits Haunted you all !
Happy New Year!!!!
Happy New Year one and all!