(Close Window)
Topic: Haunted House Hohensyburg
Hi Folks,

once there was a haunted house in Germany near the city of Dortmund. It was the Haunted House of Hohensyburg (http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geisterhaus_Hohensyburg - unfortunately only in german).
The Building has a long time historie and there are a lot of stories about this house. Some are true, some are maybe just ....hmmm...stories.
But I visited this place and I tell you it has a very spooky atmosphear.
The house finally was torn down in 2009 and I went there a very last time only to find something I still donīt understand.
A block of wood, with signs on it in which it seems something has survived from this house......I donīt know what.
But sometimes the block of wood moves, falls down against gravity with no one touching it.

You know what I am talking about..... donīt you....eh?

I proudly present.....my custom TK Timb@r.

Drake
Very nice! What are the dimensions?
Itīs 20,5 cm (8,07 inches) long and 3,50 cm (1,38 inches)thick.
I must clearify that I did not made the TK Timb@r.
I bought it and modified it in color and appereance (burnt the signs, ect.) to match the story behind it...
Very clever I like it I tell a smilar haunted story and use an old 100 year old barn lock and a big ole key,all the best.
Thx Firestarter.
The best thing about the house is..... I donīt have to make up this stories. They already exist and match perfect to what I want to tell....

i.e. there was a priest who shall have killed his family in the house. and there were some children who disappeared there (maybe died). It is said, that somewhere in the ground there shall be Nazi-Gold hidden.

and so on ....

In the end I have free choice to choose one of these urban legends without making up one by myself. itīs allready there...in the Internet...on Wikipedia (Germany) and a lot of youtube videos......nearly perfect... ;)
The best thing about the house is..... I donīt have to make up this stories. They already exist and match perfect to what I want to tell....

That is even better ,excellent.
I have to visit this house! :D
@Kiki: As I said, they have torn it down in 2009. Theres only a little rest left, but if you like an impression how it looked like go to youtube and enter Geisterhaus Hohensyburg. There are a lot of location videos. But they are in German.
I am from Germany! ;)
Should have checked your profile on the left side...shame on me. :(