(Close Window)
Topic: Whats the name of this Illusion??
Anyone know the name of this illusion at 5:29

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QyxTQZwMJM
Yep, Cube Zag. :)
(aka Mini Kub Zag)

You can get it thru Smokey Mountain Magic.
This guy is an amazing entertainer.

I particularly enjoyed his performance of the Gypsy balloon. Great way to end the show. I might have to consider something like this.
Thank you!
Is Tony Clark a small guy or that CubeZag is huge?
Not sure, perhaps it's just my eye...
No, Tony if a fairly short guy, probably like 5-3
Tony is some what considered a small guy for todays day in age as most kids are six foot on average, Im 6'3 and I look down on Tony so if I guessed id say hes about 5'6 or 5'7 ...Sorcerer.
But that does look like a big cubezag but id guess theres a reason for it..if its to have what looks to be..wink.. a spectator in casual cloths come up and climb in..you most likely need the extra.

Rick
What is the name of the music that is playing during the Gypsy Balloon? It sounds celtic but I am not sure. It is beautiful and goes perfect with the illusion.

Thank you

Steven
[quote]
On 2013-01-30 18:33, Steven True wrote:
What is the name of the music that is playing during the Gypsy Balloon? It sounds celtic but I am not sure. It is beautiful and goes perfect with the illusion.

Thank you

Steven
[/quote]

Ooh, ooh, ooh! I know that one! It is from Man in the Iron Mask. I would have to look at my CD to see the name of the song, but it is a beautiful piece of music. I have used it once for a bubble routine.
Clinton thank you for your post. I went and looked and sure enough it is from "Man in the Iron Mask". It is called, "Heart of a King<",. The music is beautiful and fits perfect with the effect that Tony is doing. Well then again Tony is a professional. Shows that he either knew the music and developed the effect around it or searched for awhile to find it. Anyway I just love the music and actually all the music off of that particular sound track.

Steven