(Close Window)
Topic: The Ghost
Hi Guys

Just wanted to let you know we have 2 great new mentalism products coming out for Blackpool. One is a very nice booktest by Clint Barron and the other is an ingenious drawing duplication system for the close up worker called the Ghost by Paul Nardini.
A few of you may have already seen these as Ive been playing around with them for the past 6-8 months.
The Ghost is ingenious. Its an impression pad (of sorts) that your spectator never leans on, or in fact even touches! The best bit is THERE ARE NO ELECTRONICS TO GO WRONG  and it can be repeated instantly (so you could duplicate two drawings at the same time)
We will be having a special bundle deal for both items (which actually do go hand in hand for a great routine) at the Blackpool convention but our first batch of Ghost Pad will only be 100 units.

Regards

Peter
Sounds good Peter, only 100 units - we will have to be fast.

Does it require less handling than a "traditional" impression pad like Psypher? Just concerned that after the drawing is written it may need to be handled/transferred.
Sounds interesting. Are there any demo videos in the works?
Hi Guys,

We filmed a demo earlier this week. I will post a link as soon as its ready.

Also just to be clear the Ghost is not limited to 100 units. That's just how many we are receiving in the first batch.

Best Regards

Peter
That sounds very interesting, I wish I could be in Blackpool this year. Looking forwards to see the video presentation!
You are not alone ;). Jan
See you there Peter!
Can I put the ghost in my fridge?
Yes you can as long it is the freezing compartment... Jan
Ok thanks Jan!
Ghost can also sleep with me?
If you both fit in, yes. If I try it I have always to remove the elephant first.... Jan
Hi folks, I've just finished a Skype call with Peter to discuss a few ideas and during our conversation I quizzed him on this product.

Pete gave me the lowdown and walked me through what it is and what it does. To say I was impressed was an understatement. Not only is the product beautifully produced, the method and routining for this are poetry in motion.

If your not on his per order list I'd jump on it now as this WILL be a sell out. This will rival even the most expensive electronic pads and is sure to be one of the talks of the Blackpool Convention.

If Peter didn't tip the method I would have been fooled badly.

I ended the Skype talk with one simple request...PUT ME DOWN FOR TWO!!!!

So folks Pete now only has 98 of them left to sell at the convention :)
Why did you buy only two?
You should buy all the stock! It's so good!
You should all keep for yourself! lol
This kind of hype tired me and is childsish, we'll see when it will be release.
Parmention apologies if my enthusiasm offends, when it is released please do check it out I'm sure you will love it!

Love to all :)
Lol Michael, it just it was to much the " I bought two!" ;-)
Yes Mike, he's right! I'm only going to sell you one. How dare you try to order two. What on earth was I thinking agreeing to that LOL
HI Guys, just finished to speak with peter on Skype....WOW...I am speechless!!
A VERY devilish method, absolutely clean and COMPLETELY different from any Imp. pad out there!
I was really shocked to see the method at work... genious!
This is the cleanest d.d. you can do...gosh...I would like to say more...but I can't...just imagine the spectator not even touch the pad...and...you have the impression!!!
and there is NO electronic!
This has me all tingly. Can't wait to see the demo.
Message: Posted by: Simon (Ted) Edwards (Jan 22, 2013 04:36PM)
Deleted.
T.
[quote]
On 2013-01-22 17:36, Simon (Ted) Edwards wrote:
Deleted.
T.
[/quote]

Ted:

Coffee cup.
M.
Message: Posted by: richard_mentalism (Jan 23, 2013 06:16AM)
What about a demo video?
A demo is on its way gents

Peter
I know one thing anything Mr. Nardi puts out is of high caliber .All of his products are excellent and I highly recommend them for the working pro.
Genuinely excellent!!

Just witnessed this in action and even after trying to be a bit awkward with the conditions, it still stood up to the test.

This is something people are going to be able to rely on in the real world. It does exactly what it promises to do, EVERY time. The reset is seconds, although you'll get a good number of performances before you'll need to think about the reset.

This is easily going to be the most in demand product at Blackpool. My brain is already buzzing with possibilities.

Paul Nardini has outdone himself.

X
Hi Guys,
Alakazam do a tremendous job with all they put out, top notch material, excellent service from a friendly guy who I can honestly say has made an excellent reputation taking the art to the next level, and providing a range of material to suit all taste,keep up the good work Peter.
Thank you magicjosh2. For the Very kind words :)
I reviewed The Ghost on my blog today, and Oasis some time last week.

Hope they help someone!