(Close Window)
Topic: Post here for Tenyo items you are trying to find.
I have seen threads like this before but haven't seen one in a bit. So I figured it was ok to post.

What three, (ok, we all know we are looking for more than three, so let's make it 5), [i]Tenyo[/i] items are you looking for?

Hopefully, we can help one another.

1,)Super Vase a La India
2.)Doug Henning Floating Lady
3.)Leather Wild Wallet
4.)Lubor's Ashtray
5.)The Kondo Kups
Mini Linking Rings - 2 3/8" gold colored. I think it's called Tiny Ring
1. Nightmare in Color
2. Leather Wild Wallet
3. Paradox
4. Space Walking Coins
5. Superstick
1. Mini morphosis
2. Telesphere
3. Card changer
4. Sutekina
1.Ultra Tube
2.Geometrick
3.Billscape
4.Mirage
5.Moons of Jupiter
* Lubor's Phantom Clock
* T-47 Astro Coin
* T-118 Side Track
* Wild Wallet Leather Edition
Die-Abolical Box
Super Vase A La India
Melting Loop
Fantastic
Astro Coin

John
You can only find the Kondo cups in the super close-up collection. That's a tough one ... it can be found, but it will be perhaps the most expensive piece of Tenyo you've ever purchased.
[quote]
On 2013-03-13 12:03, J M Talbot wrote:
Die-Abolical Box
Super Vase A La India
Melting Loop
Fantastic
Astro Coin

John
[/quote]

Mine would be:

Die-Abolical Box
Super Vase A La India
Melting Loop
Fantastic
Astro Coin

If I find those, I will put together a trade for John...

I'm dreaming about his "URI GELLER MENTAL FLASH" effect, that he kindly showed me in a GREAT private performance in Toronto last week end. He built this very clever electronic apparatus himself... I didn't know he was into electronics... Anyway, the effect is great (he fooled me badly with it), the presentation very entertaining, and the prop incredibly clever...

Any Melting Loop to sell, anyone?
Mine would be the mickey mouse version of Mirror Mate which was sold only in japan!.
That's a nice one mm.

There is a cool Winnie The Pooh version of Up and Down Ball too.
My 'wish list' which I hope to complete one day

MIRA-METAL T-148 Atsushi Fukano 1990
SIDETRACK T-118 Hiroshi Kondo 1984 = spare
ELEVATOR COIN T-90 Hideo Kato 1978
ULTRA TUBE T-86 Shigeru Sugawara 1977
PHANTO CLOCK (by Lubor Fiedler)

I have lot's to trade for these like Mini morphosis, Card Changer, Geometrick,...
[quote]
On 2013-03-13 16:54, Richard Kaufman wrote:
You can only find the Kondo cups in the super close-up collection. That's a tough one ... it can be found, but it will be perhaps the most expensive piece of Tenyo you've ever purchased.
[/quote]

Just my luck ;), lol.

I remember as a kid my brother who is 12 years older than me, doing a nice cups and balls routine. I don't know if this was the version, but I do remember him saying good things about Tenyo and that's what got me into it. My other older brother used to borrow my stuff and lose or break them, so I got into the habit of buying two each of my favorite Tenyo. Just in case something was "borrowed", ;) , or got broken by him.

Thanks for the info Richard, appreciate it :) .
All three cups in the Kondo routine are Chop Cups.

The Winnie The Pooh Version of Sugawara's Up and Down Ball does not, unfortunately, use Sugawara's clever method, but a simple piece of monfilament (clear plastic thread).
[quote]
On 2013-03-13 17:16, simcoscor wrote:
[quote]
On 2013-03-13 12:03, J M Talbot wrote:
Die-Abolical Box
Super Vase A La India
Melting Loop
Fantastic
Astro Coin

John
[/quote]

Mine would be:

Die-Abolical Box
Super Vase A La India
Melting Loop
Fantastic
Astro Coin

If I find those, I will put together a trade for John...

I'm dreaming about his "URI GELLER MENTAL FLASH" effect, that he kindly showed me in a GREAT private performance in Toronto last week end. He built this very clever electronic apparatus himself... I didn't know he was into electronics... Anyway, the effect is great (he fooled me badly with it), the presentation very entertaining, and the prop incredibly clever...

Any Melting Loop to sell, anyone?
[/quote]

Thanks Simon. That was a great weekend... good food, great wine and of course a lot of magic! Simon kindly brought a number of items from his extensive Magic Wagon collection. I have a new respect for the great props this company makes. Unfortunately after seeing them in person I want them and they are next to impossible to find! Simon has a great skill at combining effects to make them even stronger... I really want that prediction box! and the card frame... and the Ghost Dice.... and the crystal die....and...

I think many here realize that Simon likes to collect things from his past posts. Of course he collects Tenyo but also Magic Wagon, Finger Choppers, Puzzle Boxes, Minature Padlocks, minature guns (forgot the name), and even sand... yes sand! A truly fascinating guy.

John
I collect miniature padlocks as well and vintage ones of all sizes. I don't collect sand but have been told to pound sand many times. ;)
LOL!
Just got a minimorphosis for £50!!! Hooray! ! At long last! Is it any good?
No it sucks... kidding! Congrats, it is a great Tenyo trick. Search the forum there has been some nice handlig tips in older posts.
I just got a mint MIRAGE a working one at last. awesome trick guys.
Good deal guys. Looks like a avalanche of people are getting new stuff I will be getting mine soon.
[quote]
On 2013-03-14 16:51, MrWizard wrote:
Good deal guys. Looks like a avalanche of people are getting new stuff I will be getting mine soon.
[/quote]

Let's keep this up guys :) .
[quote]
On 2013-03-14 15:36, Bill Scape wrote:
Just got a minimorphosis for £50!!! Hooray! ! At long last! Is it any good?
[/quote]

Also search for ways to improve the gimmick as well.
Up And Down Ball! Not really interested in the other tricks I'm missing ... .
Some more Tenyo has been added to eBay. ��
There go the prices...

Interesting first post.
Forgot to say welcome to the [i]Cafe's Tenyo[/i] section :).
Geometrick

Super Cubio
If any of you are interested in Midas Machine,please PM me.I found a website that still have 3 in stock which looks like brand new.
Super Cubio found. Thank you!
[quote]
On 2013-03-21 06:21, pierredan wrote:
[/quote]

Excellent. Congrats!
Looks like a lot of people are getting things.

Great news :).
[quote]
On 2013-03-21 06:21, pierredan wrote:
[/quote]

Interesting, thought you couldn't buy anymore tricks...
Finding isn't buying, is it?
[quote]
On 2013-03-28 05:31, Nicolino wrote:
Finding isn't buying, is it?
[/quote]

Sure could be, especially with your layaway program!!
T- 104 Black Hole
T- 118 Sidetrack
T- 129 Mirage
T- 131 Moons of Jupiter, The
T- 135 Space Towers
T- 141 Mini-Zag
T- 156 Haunting, The
T- 174 Clyde - Magic Rabbit
T-210 Mobile Illusion

PS- I left off all the impossible ones that everyone is looking for too.
[quote]
On 2013-03-28 10:03, edshern wrote:
T- 104 Black Hole
T- 118 Sidetrack
T- 129 Mirage
T- 135 Space Towers
T- 141 Mini-Zag
T- 156 Haunting, The
T-210 Mobile Illusion

[/quote]

I would trade a sealed [i]Henning Floating Lady[/i] or [i]Leather Wild Wallet[/i], for a sealed [i]Mobile Illusion[/i] (also recently found a sealed, mint [i]The Haunting[/i] my brother didn't open or bust as kids, but not sure what to do with it) any-day ;).
Geometrick
Mira Metal

Would REALLY love a Mira Metal. Always thought it was a non fooler but something about it I loved.
[quote]
On 2013-03-28 14:29, that'sCool wrote:
[quote]
On 2013-03-28 10:03, edshern wrote:
T- 104 Black Hole
T- 118 Sidetrack
T- 129 Mirage
T- 135 Space Towers
T- 141 Mini-Zag
T- 156 Haunting, The
T-210 Mobile Illusion

[/quote]

I would trade a sealed [i]Henning Floating Lady[/i] or [i]Leather Wild Wallet[/i], for a sealed [i]Mobile Illusion[/i] (also recently found a sealed, mint [i]The Haunting[/i] my brother didn't open or bust as kids, but not sure what to do with it) any-day ;).
[/quote]
Based on the recent PM's I received I think people misunderstood. I [i]have[/i] a sealed, mint, [i]Mobile Illusion[/i] and [i]The Haunting[/i], and I'm [i]looking[/i] for a sealed [i]Henning Floating Lady[/i] and/or [i]Leather Wild Wallet[/i].
I would love to have a T-123 Billscape. (Wouldn't we all?) ;)
OK - I posted my list of "Tenyo items you are trying to find", as the title
of this topic suggests.
To cover my bases I also emailed the list to 12 of my friends AND told them to forward it to 12 of their friends or be cursed for life.
Nothing has happened yet!!!
The mailman claims he has no packages for me.
Did I do something wrong?
Edshern, I think one of your 12 friends most have broken the 'chain'. It's the only logical explanation!
Other possible explanations could be the mailman tossed the letter in his basement with all the others he is too lazy to deliver or he is now having a great time playing with some hard to find Tenyo. :)
There is no such thing as a "sealed" Henning Floating Lady unless you consider a piece of Scotch tape on a plastic bag sealed.
[quote]
On 2013-03-30 20:59, Richard Kaufman wrote:
There is no such thing as a "sealed" Henning Floating Lady unless you consider a piece of Scotch tape on a plastic bag sealed.
[/quote]

Tape? The two other [i]Tenyo[/i] [i]Henning[/i] items I have are in sealed poly-bags. Sealed with seams, not tape.

Is it different for the the [i]Henning Floating Lady[/i]?
The Henning tricks were bought by Fun Inc. Some are in sealed bags, I guess, but most of the ones I've seen are in clear plastic bags that are just folded over and taped shut. I have seen dozens like this and own several. You have to understand that the whole thing with Henning was a catastrophe. A lot of tricks were purchased from Tenyo and then had to be dumped by various magic dealers when the idea to make the sets was abandoned.
I own a number of DH pieces as well and they are or were heat sealed when I got them. The only packaging I have seen that was taped was the bags for card changers. Not a big deal really... just bored and felt like commenting :)
Hey guys anybody got a Doug Henning floating lady to trade? would trade a Crossroads with jap packaging [no plastic clear part] just card part, or wonder window opened but packaged, Tenyo version,or a sealed never opened mirror mate? let me know guys? MM.
I mentioned way above about trading a sealed, mint, [i]The Haunting[/i], or another item (PM me) for a sealed [i]Henning Floating Lady[/i], and I know of another member who also is looking for one, though I don't think he minds if it is sealed.
[quote]
On 2013-03-31 13:46, J M Talbot wrote:
I own a number of DH pieces as well and they are or were heat sealed when I got them. The only packaging I have seen that was taped was the bags for card changers. Not a big deal really... just bored and felt like commenting :)
[/quote]

You're correct.

All Henning's I have seen are poly-bagged when they are BNIP. I would say any Henning's in bags with tape were done after the fact and should be considered open.
Hey mirror mate, maybe you'll edit the racist slur in your post.
Incorrect: many are in plastic bags, folded over and taped shut.
[quote]
On 2013-03-31 21:31, Richard Kaufman wrote:
Hey mirror mate, maybe you'll edit the racist slur in your post.
[/quote]

I am guessing (though I could be wrong), he was abbreviating the word.
[quote]
On 2013-03-31 21:32, Richard Kaufman wrote:
[/quote]

Thankfully all of my Henning items are/were sealed, otherwise would be difficult to know if they were BNIP.
I'm looking for:
T-153 Diabolicus
T-141 Ming-zag
T-086 Ultra tube
[quote]
On 2013-03-31 21:32, Richard Kaufman wrote:
[/quote]

I have seen them this way too, but I believe they were opened from a poly-bag and repacked.

There is a chance some may have been distributed this way though. I have about 15 of them and everyone is in a poly-bag.
Yes it was an abbreviation for japan,i should of put jpn,sorry if I caused any offence.
Guys why did the Doug Henning/Tenyo venture fail? its not as though the tricks were crazy spots and Telestar lol,they were all solid tricks like TOD and squeeze play etc. its a bit hard to fathom as to why it never happened?? MM
You don't abbreviate a word down to something that is a racist slur, but I realize it was a mistake. You should ask a moderator to fix it for you because it's up here forever if it doesn't get fixed.

As to why the Doug Henning/Tenyo venture failed, I believe it was because the magic sets were going to be too expensive. You have to understand the way retailers in the United States work: everything is pushed to the lowest possible price point. Any magic set with a retail price over $30 is only done as a vanity project. In the case of Henning, I think they were too far down the pike before they realized that they had a product which was too expensive to sell. Also, for many decades, magic sets are pitched based on the number of tricks that you can claim they contain. "200 Magic Tricks!" and that sort of crap. They count every trick in the instruction booklet in that number, which is bogus. The Henning sets only contained 3 or 4 tricks each! Impossible to sell a magic set with only 3 or 4 tricks for $40.
Guy's I am looking for a bit of help. I just received the Grand Derby Prediction T-195 I purchased at the big auction site recently (opened) and the directions I received appeared to have been copied because the part that shows you how to do the effect is so dark, I cannot figure out how to do the effect. The instructions are by Steve Cohen and all the words are clear but the one square diagram that shows you how to "do" the effect is a black blob. If anyone would be so kind to shoot me a PDF copy I would appreciate it. You can PM with questions if you want more proof that I actually own it or you can send me the PDF to my email address at cvh@ohvanhorn.com. Thanks

Sorry to Hijack this thread but I thought it was the most appropriate of the current threads without having to make a separate new one.
Hi.
I'm looking fora china mystery box, also I need instructions for my birdvwatching and confined cubes so I can sell them, tpmagic123@hotmail.co.uk,
Anyone have a bill tube willing to let go? hav been looking for this for quite a long time..
Just moved to Las Vegas and the movers managed to lose a box or two... Lost my Mini Morphosis... thinking about replacing it.
Also, just noticed the post above mentioning china mystery box... lost as well.
For those looking to add to their collection, our own Angelo Carbone ("Magicreator") just opened his underground vault and placed a number of hard to find Tenyo items on the big auction site (set the sort window at the top to "newly listed").
I have got all those tricks sorry angelo.
I'm looking for the following - and don't need a "BNIP" version, as I prefer to open/perform them:

Mini-morphosis
Billscape
Floating Lady
Tunnel of Darkness
Telsphere
Metal Matrimony
Coin of Dracula
Dracula Bank
Geometrick
Moons of Jupiter
Ultra Tube

Is anyone looking for a BNIP Menta-Marvel and interested in trading?
Yes!
Will send PM...
[quote]
On 2013-03-29 14:29, Izzy Jay wrote:
I would love to have a T-123 Billscape. (Wouldn't we all?) ;)
[/quote]

I finally got one!

Is it my imagination or has there been an increase of Billscapes showing up for sale lately?
Was yours from tom trix izzy jay? I have just recieved my mint unopened Billscape this morn I'm well chuffed!
Yes, from Tom Trix in Denmark. Looked pretty good in the picture. Too bad about the packaging.
[quote]
On 2013-05-03 08:31, Nicolino wrote:
Yes!
Will send PM...
[/quote]

LOL
:pop:
As a 'User Player Displayer Collector' I'm Looking to Trade some of my BNIB stuff for:
opened/used tricks,with or without packaging,
with English Instruction &
in good+ condition

Looking For:
T- 081 Space Walking Coins
T- 091 Floating Lady
T- 093 Card Changer
T- 118 Sidetrack
T- 124 Mirror-Mate
T- 135 Space Towers
T- 152 Nostradamus Clock, The
T- 156 Haunting, The
T- Mobile Illusion

Have For trade:
BNIB The Haunting
BNIB Geometrick T136 (have 3)
BNIB Twister T159
BNIB Mystic Blackboard T225
BNIB Vaultvision T1354
BNIB Mobile Illusion (Japanese package/English Instructions)
I'm looking for the english instruction of Alpha Tunnel. If someone can help me send a pm.
Just to clear up a few things on my trade offer.
I am not looking to make a profit.
For example; The last 3 Geometricks sold for an average of $240 on Ebay.
In trade, I simply would like something of equal value in return.

the 3 Geometricks I have are all bnib.

I'd like to trade my more valuable bnib mobile illusion for a less valuable mobile illusion because I don't want to open the new one I have.

&, it's been pointed out to me that the $240 Geometrick may be inflated on Ebay because of speculators. That's OK because you would also use Ebay inflated prices for whatever we traded for. That would make it a fair trade, Yes???
Stereo... I can scan Alpha Tunnel Instructions for you but I will be out of town the next 2 weeks and unabel to do it until I get back.
Stereo, PM sent.
Ed
It's resolved ! Thank you to all members !
Looking for these. USED ONLY. No package necessary.

T- 081 Space Walking Coins
T- 091 Floating Lady
T- 093 Card Changer
T- 122 Excalibur
T- 135 Space Towers
T- 150 Coin of Dracula
T- 152 Nostradamus Clock, The
T- 156 Haunting, The
Hello everyone,

I am still looking for the following NEW in package:

Mirage
Space Walking Coins
The Moons of Jupiter
Geometrick
Ultra Tube
Crossroads
Telesphere
Elevator Coins
Billscape
Sidetrack

I can buy or multiple trade with many BNIB Tenyo that I have eg:

Lancelot
Bare Bones
Dyeing Paper
Mind Spinner
Match Sticks
Eye of the Idol
Bio Shock
Credit Slasher
Menta Marvel
Mind Scanner
Hungarian Linking Ropes
Infinitum
XRay File
etc.

Please PM me.

Thanks!

Macmac
I am still looking for the following items - used or brand new (because after I get them, they will be used):

GHOST LAMP
NEW KOORNWINDER KAR
SUN & MOON TUBES
MINI-MORPHOSIS
METAL MATRIMONY
DIABOLICUS
COIN OF DRACULA
GEOMETRICK
THE MOONS OF JUPITER
TELESPHERE
BILLSCAPE
SIDETRACK
TUNNEL OF DARKNESS
MYSTERY OF THE HIGH HAT
FLOATING LADY
SQUEEZE PLAY
ULTRA TUBE
TIME-CAPSULE

Besides being willing to purchase (see note below), I have the following to trade:
MOBILE ILLUSION
BIRD WATCHER
TRISECTOR
EYE OF THE IDOL
WONDER WINDOW
CLEAR SURPRISE
FLOATING CARD
ULTIMATE SHOCKING PEN

Note: I understand that many/most of the items that I'm looking for are - from time to time - fetching exorbitant prices on ebay. Please do not PM me offering to sell these items for the latest (read, "highest") e-bay price. I'd prefer to hear from fellow magicians who happen to have an extra item (used, but in good condition) that I'm looking for, and are willing to help a fellow tenyo-ite out.
Hi guys,still looking for a Doug Henning floating lady, a sealed ultra tube or loose one cheers MM.
Anyone interested in Magic Painting Created by Toru Suzuki and Manufactured by Tenyo
Looking for Tinyring ( gold linking rings ) new or used.
I have a Phantom Clock if anyone is interested.
PM me...
Tenyo Illusionarium or Transpa-Vision
Prison Box and that one trick where the card is like inside a transparent sheet of plastic, splits up, disappears, and then gets pulled out of the device. (what's the name of that one?)
Still looking for Tinyring. ( mini-linking rings).
T-90 elevator Coins
I recently was given nearly the entire line of Magic Works tricks. I am missing a few, and a few others are missing one or two parts. I am looking to replace those parts and also gain the tricks I am missing.

If you have what I am looking for, or are also missing pieces and I have what you need and you have what I need, then we cam make a swap so we both have complete sets. I would otherwise just buy what you have.

I will list each trick and if it is missing parts or missing all together then I will note it next to the name. PM me or post in the thread if you have anything I am looking for. If there is just the trick name then that means I have the complete trick in box with instructions.

Series 1:

Soft Coins
Mystery Dice/Flash Dice
Dark Dagger/Super Spike *MISSING ONE OF THE COINS*
Clean Cut
Vault Vision *MISSING THE WHOLE THING*
Crystal Cleaver *MISSING THE SWORD*

Series 2:

Severed Skeleton/Zig Zag Cig
Secret Slate - Original
Double Vision/Eclipse
Eye of the Pharaoh - Original
Missing Masterpiece - Original *MISSING ONE PORTRAIT*
Hidden Sun - Original *MISSING THE SHADOW DISC AND THE GIMMICKED DISC*

Series 3:

Mysterious Queen/Illusionarium
Knight's Tomb/Diabolicus
Map of Skull Island - Original
Tongue Tied - Original
Twisted Pencil/Twister
Crate Escape - Original

Series 4:

Ghost Deck - Original
Invisible Hook - Original *MISSING THE CORD LINE*
Phantom Key/Zone Infinity *ONLY HAVE THE BOX AND INSTRUCTIONS*
Coin in the Crypt/Crystal Pyramid *MISSING THE CLOTH*
Money Morph/Metal Matrimony *MISSING*
Rope of Calcutta/Sutekina *MISSING*
Hey guys I'm still looking for a Doug Henning floating lady, I have a sealed Billscape [never opened] up for trade.. warm regards gaz pratley [mirror mate]
Looking for Bird Watcher T181
Looking for T149 Dragon Altar. PM me with price and info.

Rick
Mini Morphosis, Prison Box, Tri Slicer.
Tri Slicer is not a Tenyo trick.
Maybe he ment Trisector?
Looking for:

alpha tunnel

merlin's coffer

dragon's altar

prision box

parabox

If you have any of the above at reasonable prices, send me a PM.

thanks!
Am I the only one on this list that owns a Doug Henning Floating Lady? LOL

[quote]
On 2013-10-01 15:07, mirror mate wrote:
Hey guys I'm still looking for a Doug Henning floating lady, I have a sealed Billscape [never opened] up for trade.. warm regards gaz pratley [mirror mate]
[/quote]
Looking for a trisector that uses a $1.00 bill! PM me with price and info.....

Thanks

Rick
PM me for Billscape, should you want it.
Any Trisector can be modified to use any bill you want.
Hello,

I am still looking for the following:

Billscape
Ultra Tube
Geometrick
Paradox
Crossroads
Space Walking Coins
Elevator Coins

Happy to purchase or trade eg. I have a Mirage BNIB.

Please PM me.

Thanks.

Macmac
Hi

i have 2 parabox to trade

i need
ultra tube
ninja experiment
I wish I could find a new Ultra tube / ninja experiment. magicwalsh@gmail.com
Looking for used ultra tube.....PM me sil vous plait...
Give me Tenyo Ultra Tube
And get Billescape, Tunnel of Darkness and geometricks from me as an act of barter.
Wanna make deal?
Let me know...
Ribbon Forever
The Ninja Experiment
Space Walking Coins
Color Phantasy
Sutekina.

Thanks,

Joel K.
I'm looking for a President's Cabinet with US dollar.
Does anyone know where I can find a Disney Floating Winnie the Pooh?
The floating pooh is a tough one to find. Took me several years! The method is uninteresting, but it's a nice Tenyo item to have.
I am looking for a Forget me not coin.
[quote]On Dec 15, 2017, Richard Kaufman wrote:
The floating pooh is a tough one to find. Took me several years! The method is uninteresting, but it's a nice Tenyo item to have. [/quote]

i figured it out as soon as I saw the video of it being done, but like you said Richard, it's nice :) .

I just like it for some reason ;) .
I'm looking for:

- Parabox
- Guillotine
- Mini Morphosis
I am looking for a Midas machine
Anyone have future clock mint or new??
Looking for mint Soft Coins
Thread is pretty old but I'm looking for Trisector and 4-D Surprise.

Shoot me a message
Hi,

Still looking for Ultra Tube, Against Gravity, Elevator Coins, Spinning Plate on a Rope.

Thanks.

Macmac
Looking for What’s Next with convex dots. PM please.
[quote]On Mar 1, 2018, reed kammerer wrote:
Looking for mint Soft Coins [/quote]

What happened to the one that I sent you as a gift last year??

Steve :confused: