(Close Window)
Topic: Cannabis Mayonnaise...........
I know the fastfoods today have additives in it but this is taking it too far.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/dutch-chip-shop-serve-cannabis-mayonnaise-051200607.html#CpSKCKi
Are you joking? Sounds good to me.

I suggest you try some roasted hemp seeds. Hemp seeds are very good and good for you.
When I can afford it I use Hemp milk on my cereal (tastes great).

http://www.self.com/blogs/flash/2011/05/hemp-milk.html

Hemp is very good for you and has many uses ie: Soap & Shampoo, Cooking Oil, Paper, Clothing etc...
Iven :patty:
In that cast I'll have a BLT on wheat toast with plenty of mayo please.
[quote]
On 2013-04-10 05:23, Mehtas wrote:
I know the fastfoods today have additives in it but this is taking it too far.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/dutch-chip-shop-serve-cannabis-mayonnaise-051200607.html#CpSKCKi
[/quote]

Really? With all the crap additives in your food today you're worried about one of the most useful plants on the planet?
Message: Posted by: Daryl -the other brother (Apr 10, 2013 09:34AM)
Pot flavor with no effect? That's kinda like drinking decaffinated coffee. Whats the point?
Taste. That wonderful Cannabis taste that we've been deprived of for so many decades.

I'm wondering if they're infusing the oil then handmaking the mayo or buying the extract and adding it to ready-made mayo.
[quote]
On 2013-04-10 10:34, Daryl -the other brother wrote:
Pot flavor with no effect? That's kinda like drinking decaffinated coffee. Whats the point?
[/quote]

I say the same thing when I see someone put ketshup or steak sauce on a perfectly good steak, or cook the hell out of a good piece of meat. What's the point?
Flavor IS the point, as well as having something that is actualy good for you.
Message: Posted by: Daryl -the other brother (Apr 10, 2013 11:38AM)
I love the taste of a good sativa, just don't know if it compliments the taste of mayo, kinda like cannabis butter, just doesn't go together. It does taste good in spaghetti sauce.
Never had the mayo and it doesn't sound like it would be a good mix but given the chance, I would try it.
I tried Best Foods mayonnaise made with olive oil. I thought it was a good idea (still think so) but I did not like the texture of the mayo, so I went back to my regular Best Foods mayonnaise.
I thought putting peanut butter on a hamburger was gross but when I tried it, it was pretty good.
Sativa has a light piquant flavor that should compliment mayo and make it smell quite intoxicating.
Just clocked the fact that the THC is absent. What a waste of time! :)
[quote]
On 2013-04-11 09:33, Russell Davidson wrote:
Just clocked the fact that the THC is absent. What a waste of time! :)
[/quote]

It's about taste, not waste.
Adding wine to some foods during the cooking process adds wonderful flavor's but cooks out the alcohol. Is that a waste of time? I think not :) .