(Close Window)
Topic: The Wallet Wallet
At last!
The wait is over.
Wondering what to do with all those magic wallets? You know what we mean - the peek wallets, the switch wallets, the loading wallets, the indexing wallets, the 'which hand' wallets, the prediction wallets, the billet tear wallets, the mental epic wallets, the book test wallets, the pendulum wallets, the tossed-out wallets...
Now here is the "Why didn't I think of that" wallet - the wallet to hold all those wallets.
High quality, pure calfskin.
Be the envy of your friends when you pull this mother out at your next club meeting!
Imagine their awed reactions when you show them the twenty - yes TWENTY compartments for your wallets.
The Wallet Wallet.
You know you need it.

(NB insurance for spinal injuries sustained when carrying the Wallet Wallet is separately available).
Lol!
[quote]
On 2013-04-26 12:43, El Mystico wrote:
High quality, pure calfskin.
[/quote]

If it only came in eel skin...
I still don't think it would hold all the wallets I have, they are crammed full with rubber band tricks :D
Does it catch on fire when you open it?
It's so advanced, it catches on fire even [i]before[/i] you open it! Talk about lighting a fire under your a**...
I'll waiting for the wallet wallet wallet, the wallet can hold the wallet wallet.
"Yo dawg, I heard you like wallets..."
Is there a purse alternative?