(Close Window)
Topic: Five at Once
Comcast is now promoting their "Genii" that magically records five shows at once --

and here I am searching though hundreds of channels looking for a single show worth viewing ;-)

Where would a person find the time to watch all of those shows anyway -- if they were worth viewing? My list of unfinished projects is only exceeded by my imagination creating new ones.

From a different perspective -- when would a person find time to watch a live magic show with all of those shows trembling on a hard-drive for attention?
It all started with the first two-blade razor...
OH NO
This thread is not about juggling five objects. What a disappointment.

Gotta go it's a three show day today.
I thought it was about "Jack the Giant Killer" an "The Valiant Little Tailor".
I think it's probably more useful for bigger households where different people want to record different things.
I thought this was about Maria Ozawa.
Heck, I'm still stuck on VHS recording ;)
There were three TV shows on tonight at the same time, The Vikings on History, The Borgias on Showtime, and The Mentalist on CBS. If there was a sports event on tonight I would have watched that and recorded all three. There have been occasions when I have recorded up to four events on the same time or at times where a two hour presentation interfered with two or three one-hour presentation. My only point is, I kinda' like the feature of being able to record up to five events simultaneously. Prior to this upgrade we could only record two.