(Close Window)
Topic: Jumbo card tricks
Does anyone know of a good book dedicated to jumbo card tricks??

I have a nice bicycle jumbo card deck.. I've used in a way for one of my card effects I came up with..

but anyone have any book title's they know of?

Thanks again!!

:dancing:

mike
Hello!

Mark Leveridge has two nice effects that I've used in the past - 1-2-3 Jumbo Cards Across and Spot The Difference from his Master Routines tapes.

--Andi
Mike,

there are some more suggestions for using jumbo size cards in a previous thread on this topic. :)
I too would like to know some references for routines using jumbo cards but I'm blowed if I can find a previous thread on the topic. Please could you point me in the right direction.

many thanks

David
Dudes

Use the search function! It's fun to use. I usually select 'search for ALL terms' and type in a couple of words.

If you try 'jumbo' and 'card', you'll find a bunch of interesting stuff!

Off the top of my head, Mark Willson's Cyclopedia has a couple of Jumbo Card routines.

Paul S
There are many card tricks with regular cards, that can just as well be performed with Jumbo Cards. This needs only a bit of research and experimentation. For example, I have worked out handlings for Twisting the Aces and Doctor Daley's Last Trick with Jumbo cards. Give it a try.

-Uli
Thanks for that advice
For prepared jumbo cards, the McCombical Decks are a favorite. :bluebikes: