(Close Window)
Topic: TeleFoto
Gang,
Our comrade, Greg Rostrami, has made ANOTHER winner!
I've just picked up his new app, "teleFoto," and, as I have said of his other creations, again I feel Greg has pushed the envelope. Preliminary test trials have proven this to be very clever, completely hidden, and totally fun. More details are available here: http://bit.ly/teleFotoOnAppStore and there's a thread below in the APP section, too.
Now, let's all carry Mr. Rostrami, heisted high on our shoulders, the next time we catch this "Devil" in public... then burn him; as he's proven to us, more than once, that he IS a warlock!
If you have any of his previous releases you know just how slick and thorough everything about these wonderful little programs are, and if you've not here's a perfect introduction into his wonderful world of electronic deception.
Dave: Open the pod bay doors, please, HAL. Hello, HAL. Do you read me? Hello, HAL. Do you read me? Do you read me, HAL?
HAL: Affirmative, Dave. I read you.
Similar to the aforementioned 9000 unit (without the counter-agenda), this, too, is "completely operational," has all its circuits "functioning perfectly," and WILL "read" (secretly) for you!
Thanks for reading.
V
Great post Paul (i love 2001) and a great App Gregg. You are the man when it comes to apps :)

Best
Sean
Greg told me I was the first to buy this, I have used it continually since then and can only say that it just blows them away, great App.
It is indeed incredible, ill be posting a more comprehensive review real soon.

If you have a phone capable of downloading this then you MUST get it!

:)
Why are all the good apps for iphone, the creator is loosing out on loads of customers with android phones!
Should be made compatible for both....

Kieran
This one was available first for Android, and I recently purchased it for my Android phone.

John
[quote]
On 2013-05-26 08:44, jonnyboy wrote:
This one was available first for Android, and I recently purchased it for my Android phone.

John
[/quote]

Sweet, cheers for letting me know John :)

Kieran
I have the Android versión, I have just left some posts in the apps section.
Just downloaded.
This has some fascinating potential.
Lots of promise!

e
Thank you e,

The real joy of creating a product like teleFoto is seeing what you'll make of it.

All the best,
Greg
Absolutely loving this! I have one niggle with the basic premise and let me explain what I've done to overcome it!

My only concern with using straight photographs is that a spectator may ask can you do this if I choose a photo from my own album, now there may be some line I could think of to cover this but rather than do this I've opted to do the following.

I've created a fake blog on numerology and have embedded some images which explain the meanings behind each of the numbers. Now in my mind because there is a "reading" attached to each of the numbers it makes logical sense that the spectator has to visit this site in order to check if the reading makes sense to them.

This explains why they couldn't just think of the numbers before the reveal.

Also I get a bonus pay off since I just ask for a yes or no answer as to wether the reading is accurate and fits their personality. This yes/no answer allows me to give an excellent "HOT" read as a bonus.

Now you could also create a fake astrology blog and have readings for each of the star signs and do the same. Thus getting a hot read and whilst also gaining their astrological star sign.

If using photographs I'd probably include a word or descriptive tag on it or perhaps a time/date to give a reason why this would only work with the album your providing them.

Hope that makes sense ;)

P.S My Numerology blog version makes "Isabella's Star" a dream to perform ;)
Hi celebrity,

I agree with your premise 100%.

I think your performance really motivates why they are visiting a site . . . and it adds an awesome HOT reading element.

SO Clever. I've had a few ideas about using teleFoto, but nothing as good as what you guys are making now.

I'm blown away.
Greg
My pleasure, I've got a few other ideas under construction too!

Thanks for making this available ;)

Next stop I predict-pro!!!

Best Wishes Michael
Not owning this yet but here's a quick idea I had....tell a spectator to think of a number from 1-7, then get them to type in the url on their phone which leads them to a photo album that contains pictures of the 7 wonders of the world,they are to look at the picture that corresponds with their number, you then nail the picture and the number they were thinking of.
That gives it justification as to why your using that photo album.....

Kieran
[quote]
On 2013-05-26 17:08, celebrity wrote:
Absolutely loving this! I have one niggle with the basic premise and let me explain what I've done to overcome it!

My only concern with using straight photographs is that a spectator may ask can you do this if I choose a photo from my own album, now there may be some line I could think of to cover this but rather than do this I've opted to do the following.

I've created a fake blog on numerology and have embedded some images which explain the meanings behind each of the numbers. Now in my mind because there is a "reading" attached to each of the numbers it makes logical sense that the spectator has to visit this site in order to check if the reading makes sense to them.

This explains why they couldn't just think of the numbers before the reveal.

Also I get a bonus pay off since I just ask for a yes or no answer as to wether the reading is accurate and fits their personality. This yes/no answer allows me to give an excellent "HOT" read as a bonus.

Now you could also create a fake astrology blog and have readings for each of the star signs and do the same. Thus getting a hot read and whilst also gaining their astrological star sign.

If using photographs I'd probably include a word or descriptive tag on it or perhaps a time/date to give a reason why this would only work with the album your providing them.

Hope that makes sense ;)

P.S My Numerology blog version makes "Isabella's Star" a dream to perform ;)
[/quote]

Nice thinking, as always, Michael. Fake Blog is the way forward with this app. I hadn't thought about tying it in to get a one ahead on a star sign etc.. though. Very cool idea. :)
Greg,

I was a Blackberry user until I came across your apps - that alone gave me the reason to switch to Iphone 5 :)

Unfortunately, I am located in Malaysia so I din't had the chance to use much of my IPredict+ (Though I brought it)

BUT with that said, I am crazily in love you with 'Doodle'! And I can't wait to get this new one.

Keep up the great work!
I'm thinking about a random iphone wallpaper generator. They pick a wallpaper they like and after your divining it they can download it... Don't know if it will work, yet.
Downloaded this and started to experiment with this -- really fun, a lot of potential.

My first step of brainstorming involves taking effects I already do and seeing if they can work with this new method. Two that come to mind are...

1) 21st Century Telepathy (Richard Busch, Peek Performances). And along those lines, I'm guessing Leo Boudreau material could be adopted as well.

2) Joshua Quinn's Ascension. I love this routine. Spectator's going to their monthly horoscope not only justifies using the web site, but for those who know and use Ascension, it makes figuring out the spectator's star sign super easy.

I think I'm going to like this TelePhoto!
Great idea to use it for ascension. Directors cut is another perfect candidate. I love Michael's numerology blog idea too. Four told becomes super easy too. I used this for Hollywood or bust today to good effect. This is a game changer in the right circumstances and the right hands.

Mark
Downloaded - and performed for quite a few times. I would give this 8/10 ratings. The other 2 lost at:

1) I think the "Url" shortner is easy to remember, however, when it redirects - it is too easy to be traced back.

2) The url that was redirected to, exposed it all.

I think that Greg should come out a whole new website for this and make it look genuine photo place (Like how the concept of Doodle.)

That would be great.

BUT above all, this app is a killer!
I agree about the URL, it is a dead giveaway. On the iPhone the URL does not show once the images are loaded so I engage the person in conversation to draw their eyes away from the screen unti the images appear.

Mark
I also agree about the url. It could lead a curious spec right to the method. Could a different domain be used?
Hi Chris Cheong,

There's a solution to your concern.

You can embed your teleFoto album in any of your webpages using an HTML iFrame.

Hence, an example URL of your album would be:
http://www.rostamimagic.com/photos

If you don't' know how to use iFrames, google HTML iFrames for an answer. It's pretty easy to use.

I agree with your concerns, but here's what my experience has been with teleFoto.
I've performed teleFoto over a hundred times for almost two months . . . No one has ever traced back the URL to an exposer.

cheers mate,
Greg Rostami
Hi Greg,

Thanks for the solution! Will give it a try.

Again, I have always been enjoying your work! Keep it up!.
Embedding the frame into a blog is exactly what I done, the URL is then genuine and non suspect!

;)
Love it, will use it. And to solve the issue of using photos from a spectator phone if it comes up you can always do my 21st century photo reading routine from Hexagon. It's impromptu, app free, and can use anyone's photo album as long as you can swipe between pictures.

I love the idea of using this as a technology driven Ascension. It will feel even more organic.
Oh my goodness. Ipredict pro is awesome and I use that all the time....now I will use this all the time love it...but please raise the price....I loved how Ipredict pro was 100 dollars. telefoto should be also!!!!!!!!!!
I have to agree with BlakeAdams........... the price for this is far too low!!
Just done doing the Iframe techniques on my website. Now I would say - it is a bullet prove solid materials.
I got this yesterday and love it, just one question... Do you need to have good coverage on both phones for it to work?
I ask this because while playing around with it there was a few times nothing happened if ya know what I mean. ...

Kieran
Hi Kieran,

Yes, both phones need to have data access for it to work.
If you have a weak internet connection, I wouldn't try it.

We're now working on a way of improving that aspect of teleFoto as well.

Most of the code for teleFoto is in the cloud.
You don't know this, but we are constantly making teleFoto better . . . but you never have to update your app.

One of the many perks of the cloud.
Greg Rostami
Thank you for your reply greg :)

Kieran
Just got this and think it's genius. I wasn't wild about the URL though. I understand why it is the way it is but it's a very weird url to give someone. I decided to use a tinyurl. If you go to tinyurl.com you can create a new url and even personalize it. So you could have your URL be tinyurl.com/whateveryouwant . Keep in mind that tinyurl gets used by a lot of people so personalize it with something fairly unique.
Message: Posted by: GordonTheHypnotist (Dec 1, 2013 07:08PM)
[quote]
On 2013-12-01 16:38, brad12d3 wrote:
Just got this and think it's genius. I wasn't wild about the URL though. I understand why it is the way it is but it's a very weird url to give someone. I decided to use a tinyurl. If you go to tinyurl.com you can create a new url and even personalize it. So you could have your URL be tinyurl.com/whateveryouwant . Keep in mind that tinyurl gets used by a lot of people so personalize it with something fairly unique

[/quote] yes you are correct. You can also use bit.ly or j.mp as url shorteners but Greg was cool enough to give us the html code so you can actually enbed TeleFoto directly into your own website. If you haven't already you need to get the TeleFoto Extreme ebook by John Eamon. It will give you all kinds of new ways you can use TeleFoto.
Hi Greg. Loving the app! I was wondering though if you had an album that contained a full set of individual playing cards? This would be easy to code into binary and would be a great effect. Apologies if this has already been posted/covered elsewhere months ago!
Hi dd123,

If you refresh your teleFoto you'll see an album called:

iPredict-*********

That album has all the playing cards, including the joker, in a random order.

all you need to do is give each image a V******** code.
G Ro
I had been working on the memorization method by Harry Lorayne, and Telefoto helped me practice. Harry Lorayne's "How to Develop a Superpower Memory" basically gives you mental tricks, or aids, for linking numbers with images. I used that method to help me learn the Mnemonica stack. Anyways, if you have this in your brain you can basically use tons of pictures. I have uploaded 52 different pictures, but you could keep going. It is a total overkill, but it really pays off. It gives the impression that there's an unending stream of different photos. If you're familiar with this mnemonic system and would like my collection of pictures I'd be happy to share them with anyone. PM me and I'll send you my pictures. Greg, if you think this is worth making available to people let me know and I'll send it your way :). However, I am not sure how many crazy people out there have actually gone through the trouble of linking 52 numbers to pictures as Harry Lorayne proposes.
This is the link to the 52 photos I'm talking about in my post above. Enjoy:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8Umx8T6br5KSkFDTUJXMF9VYUU
PepeRuizSJ, thanks very much, I downloaded all 52 photos without a problem ;)
That's Great! I hope it serves you and others well. :)
A peek in the watch would be a great one for TeleFoto