(Close Window)
Topic: It is incredible to read Bob Cassidy's thoughts.
Please never leave this place Mr. Cassidy.

P.S.
This is just a campaign to reinforce in your minds how fortunate we are to read his good thoughts each day.
I wholeheartedly agree.
:ohyes:
I couldn't agree more. Mr Cassidy is a living legend of the art form. I love the fact he still seems to love and care for mentalism so much. It is a special thrill when he replies to one of your posts, even if it is to tell you you are talking nonsense!
Bravo Mr Cassidy!
Living legend :)
When Bob told me a few weeks ago that I was "on the right track" with my aim and intent for performing, I truly felt honoured and happy!

I try and read almost all his posts here, as everyone has such insight and advice relating to our art. So much that can be learned from and applied. (and if not all, well the others are very funny and entertaining to read anyway! ;)
We are fortunate indeed, where else would you get a master of his craft giving advice freely !
Yes, Bob is a great mentalist and I love all of his works !
Absolutely agree. Bob is not only a performing legend and a wise giver of advice, his breadth of life experience make him a joy to engage in conversation regarding any topic.
[quote]
On 2013-06-02 04:27, Martin Pulman wrote:
I couldn't agree more. Mr Cassidy is a living legend of the art form. I love the fact he still seems to love and care for mentalism so much. It is a special thrill when he replies to one of your posts, even if it is to tell you you are talking nonsense!
Bravo Mr Cassidy!
[/quote]

Stop talking nonsense! :eek:

Thanks guys, but I put my pants on every morning the same way the rest of you do. I'm glad to hear, though, that I'm not totally wasting my time here.

Good thoughts to all of you,

Bob
[quote]
On 2013-06-02 11:37, mastermindreader wrote:
[quote]
Bravo Mr Cassidy!
[/quote]

Thanks guys, but I put my pants on every morning the same way the rest of you do. I'm glad to hear, though, that I'm not totally wasting my time here.

Bob
[/quote]

Thumbs Up :)
We all love you, Bob!
[quote]
On 2013-06-02 11:37, mastermindreader wrote:
[quote]
Bravo Mr Cassidy!
[/quote]

Bob
[/quote]Nonsense. I've seen the videos and know for a fact that you put your pants on with the aid of two leprechauns and Victoria's Secret model. I will not reveal on this forum, though, how you put your underpants on. The mere knowledge would kill most mortals.
Indeed. The technique requires considerable skill at pole-vaulting.

:eek:
Bob:

We also enjoy you.

George
Glad to have you here Bob.

Ray
Bob been meaning to tell you I like the six shooter look on you.
No other inspired me more!
Bob has insights into methods that no other human being can ever come up with.
Not only that but they make sense & work, too!

He's a national treasure to our community - no!
He's an INTERNATIONAL treasure to our community.

Thanks for being here, Bob.

Mark P
Bob, I appreciate you. You have given me the resources to hone and polish my blindfold and Q & A presentations. I listen to your Q&A podcasts almost weekly and always find a new nugget. My son also thanks you as that has helped me get more bookings, thus paying the college bill!
With my deep respect and thankfulness,
Jeff
[quote]
On 2013-06-03 09:05, Marqus wrote:

He's a national treasure to our community - no!
He's an INTERNATIONAL treasure to our community..

[/quote]

As my buddy Larry D says, he's also a LOCAL treasure to our community (here in Seattle).

Mark
Message: Posted by: thorsten dankworth (Jun 9, 2013 03:36AM)
[quote]
On 2013-06-02 02:22, Prager wrote:
Please never leave this place Mr. Cassidy.

P.S.
This is just a campaign to reinforce in your minds how fortunate we are to read his good thoughts each day.
[/quote]

Apple-polisher. :angrypirate:
[quote]
On 2013-06-02 12:46, mastermindreader wrote:
Indeed. The technique requires considerable skill at pole-vaulting.

:eek:
[/quote]
Yes, but the codpiece can hide quite a billet index.
This is the Unofficial Bob Cassidy Fan Club Thread. :ohyes:

I'm a proud member. :)
Bob is definitely "the man". His generosity is only exceeded by his wisdom and success. IMHO there are three. I know there are more, but my favorites are Bob, Docc, and Kreskin. Watch them work and watch the audience. The magic is in their personalities. It's not the methods they use, it's who they are.
Does anybody know where I can find Bobs work on watch and wear, or the time machine watch. I have tried,doing a search on here but can't find it under any of his posts.
Any help appreciated.
Several original watch routines appear in my books, but I don't recall writing anything about Time Machine or Watch and Wear.
We should quite rightly be thankful that bob shares what he does, we should also support his work at every given opportunity... though I don't own everything by him, I do buy his stuff regularly...his pendulum and sw**i work is next on my list...

and I'd still like him to do those dvd teach-ins on various elements of mentalism...i loved the format of black box cinema...

I'm getting a mental signal through right now...something to do with the letters m, r, u...and a glass?
Message: Posted by: innercirclewannabe (Jun 10, 2013 05:17PM)
His workshop ain't bad either........