(Close Window)
Topic: Vegas shows
Any recommendations for this weekend?
Cirque du soleil K ( the best one) MGM
Mc King it's during the day, very good and cheap ( Haras).
For a week-end it's enough ;-)
Penn and Teller at the Rio, my favorite magic show there...

I've seen David Copperfield at MGM twice, very good show...

Check out the cheap ticket truck and store on the strip, for discounted tix
My top pair of recommendations:

- Mac King at Harrah's (1PM/3PM)
- Penn and Teller at the Rio (evening)

For free vouchers for Mac King, go to the service desk all the way at the back of Harrah's on the ground floor. You'll still pay $14 for two drinks and the show, but that beats $30 for the show alone.

Harrah's owns the Rio as well and runs a free shuttle between them, so it's easy to go see Penn & Teller without a car. The bus boards at the back of Harrah's, very near the service desk.
[quote]
On 2013-06-14 06:55, dooblehorn wrote:
Check out the cheap ticket truck and store on the strip, for discounted tix
[/quote]

It's worth it to check, but they aren't experts on all shows. I went to Vegas with a bachelor party, on a labour day weekend, and during a day of roaming the strip, 2 cheap tickets places didn't have P&T tix, and one thought they were off on vacation. We had to get the tickets at the Rio.

That being said, I hear they sell even better since Penn's Celeb. Apprentice appearance (from Penn's own mouth, on his Sunday School podcast) so maybe now they'll be a higher profile item for the cheap tickets people.
Message: Posted by: illusions & reality (Jun 15, 2013 01:21PM)
The higher profile of P&T will be exactly he reason that discount tix WON'T be available. Cheap ticket vendors are there to help promote shows that don't sell out.

Lou
Penny for your thoughts : A great mind reading show by the mentalist : Gerry McCambridge

Lior
I was going to say the same abut Gerry. Seems everyone here is mentioning magicians (and Cirque) rather than mentalism, which is what I would think the OP was inquiring about in the mentalism forum.
[quote]
On 2013-06-13 22:34, WDavis wrote:
Any recommendations for this weekend?
[/quote]

SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!

;)