(Close Window)
Topic: Princess Kate does magic
Sorry, it's not really Princess Kate but this beautiful female magician really reminded me of Princess Kate. Her name is Katherine though- Katherine Mills.

http://youtu.be/kdAqP4Yqxlk
Wow. She is pretty! Ya know, I'm a sucker for a British accent. I could listen to her talk all day...I just LOVE it! Looks like RingFlight is working well for her...

Doug
Doug what happened to not going for the 20 somethings! ;)

Just kidding with ya man haha. not a bad performance, shes quite engaging and entertaining!
Yeah, Mind', I know! At 57, it seems strange to get close to the young-uns, but when ya get to be my age, ya find a sweet, loving 20-something...well...and I don't care about being chastised for it. ;) Really, I can't go for the older gals now. They're all in nursing homes! Just kidding! ;)
Haha I appreciate your sense of humour mate!
Thank you Mind'! ;) Now, if a young lady would just take a second look at me...without it being to give a better description to the police... :rolleyes:
Slightly off-topic, but...

Last night I watched Star Trek: Deep Space 9's episode "Rejoined", and Terry Farrell (the lady who plays "Dax") did a bit of sleight of hand! She made an egg appear, and pulled a piece of "Latinum" from behind Quark's ear!

I laughed out loud at their reactions! I wonder how that got into the script? Does Terry do magic, and they wrote that in? I wish I could see more of what she can do...

Doug
No idea man, I don't watch star trek much! But heres another female magic enthusiast for you haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtlR1jUIJVY