(Close Window)
Topic: New progress pics
I have posted more new pictures of the various stages of figures I am currently building for those that may be interested.

You will find them here

http://www.jamesmanalli.com
Wow! Is this a different baby version? It looks like he's smiling more.
Same "type" Aussie although every figure I make is unique. Makes them harder to counterfeit. :)

I could make 2 figures the same should one request at time of ordering. For example one might do so if one feels a backup is necessary.

I hope that was a good Wow! :)
[quote]
On 2013-06-24 22:18, manal wrote:
Same "type" Aussie although every figure I make is unique. Makes them harder to counterfeit. :)

I could make 2 figures the same should one request at time of ordering. For example one might do so if one feels a backup is necessary.

I hope that was a good Wow! :)
[/quote]

It was a good wow ;)
Okay, I totally missed that you set up a new page specifically for works in progress, I thought I was missing something, and having looked this morning, I see I did. Great pics, I see you've really moved along on that other head, looking forward to seeing what he looks like all done.
Yes Dave and thanks,

I did add a page which until recently I wasn't aware I could do. Now that I am aware I will at some time in the near future be updating the site.

I have gotten quite far on the one blued eyed figure which will actually have 2 brown eyes when completed.
I set it aside when I recieved 2 orders for baby figures so that I could complete the babies and get them to the custumers as soon as possible.

I hope to have all 3 done soon.
Note it is my hope :)
[quote]
On 2013-07-04 15:05, manal wrote:
I hope to have all 3 done soon.
Note it is my hope :)
[/quote]

I know how that goes......
A few new pictures here

http://www.jamesmanalli.com
I saw the baby pics on facebook, like I said there, those raising eyebrows are going to make a difference.
I'm still waiting to see what the other guy is going to look like when he's done.