(Close Window)
Topic: Monstermind Project
In the 1970's Tony "Doc" Shiels founded a 7 member team of psychics and mentalists to go around the world raising monsters and cryptids.

I am looking for fellow enthusiasts to join me on my quest to capture on film these elusive beasts.

Due to my current locaton I will be starting off in the UK in search of:
The Loch Ness Monster
The Bargest
The Owlman
&
The Wyvern

Please either reply here for PM me if interested

Cheers,
Art.
Good luck :)
The Monstermind V2 Project is now underway!!

First stop will be to Austria. I will be performing a blindfolded walk for a local charity Ambers Austism Awareness and whilst there, some of our members will be joining me on the search for The Lungau Lake Monster which is said to travel between many different lakes in the Lungau region.

Stay tuned!

Cheers,
Art.
I'm impressed, keep us updated...
THE LUNGAU LAKE MONSTER HAS BEEN RAISED!!!!

Yesterday, at 8:37pm Austrian time, I took the VERY FIRST photo of the Lungau Lake Monster!!

For years this beast has terrified the locals of the Lungau region of Austria. I now hope to show that our friend is not there to harm anyone but to just simply live in peace.

A total of 7 photos were taken and as soon as I have them developed I will upload the ones that show "Lungy" the best.

Cheers,
Art.
Here is the best quality photo of "Lungy" the Lungau Lake Monster!

Other photos are still being looked at by various members of The Monstermind Project V2 & also Austrian scientists & crytozoologists.

We are heading back there tomorrow on our last day to see if we can catch it again before we leave.

Cheers,
Art.
I wouldnt expect updates very often Morro3, capturing cryptids on camera/video is all down to pot luck and a lot of patience...

Cheers,
Art.
The next expedition will be to Yorkshire in the UK to the little town of Appletreewick.

There have been reports of Bargests & Trolls for hundreds of years.

Lets hope we capture something!

Cheers,
Art.
Out latest trip to Appletreewick unfortunately did not prove to be a success. :(

No beasties were captured on film. BUT! We will be returning soon to see if we can get lucky one more time and then The MonsterMind Project V2 will be heading to Cornwall in search of Morgawr & The Owl Man!!!

Will post pics if we capture anything!

Cheers
Art
[quote]
On 2013-07-17 07:46, Art Vanderlay wrote:
Here is the best quality photo of "Lungy" the Lungau Lake Monster!

Other photos are still being looked at by various members of The Monstermind Project V2 & also Austrian scientists & crytozoologists.

We are heading back there tomorrow on our last day to see if we can catch it again before we leave.

Cheers,
Art.
[/quote]

Would love to see the image :)
Yes, where is the image?
The image is still above. If it has somehow vanished then please PM me and I will forward you a high quality picture of the amazing creature.

Our next visit to Appletreewick will be next Wednesday. Lets hope we capture something!

Cheers
Art
It says address no valid. Can you re-post?
Ahhhhh, weird, I can still see it. Maybe I have a knack for spotting them aye? LOL

Here is the photo again:
Hmmmmm something's not right......

It wont let me attach the file for some reason.

I am in the process of creating a website to host the videos and pics we take so I'll provide the link to it once it has been done.

PM me if you still want a copy of the photo.

Cheers
Art
For now, here is the Facebook page for MonsterMind Project V2;

https://www.facebook.com/groups/149313905277311/

Cheers
Art
Thanks for the link. Lungy looks like a Goya painting...
Goya? Will have to check them out. Not too familiar with painters. I assure you she is no painting!

Cheers
Art
Goya painted an array of different expressions, for some reason Lungy reminded me of them!
http://www.franciscodegoya.net/Hobgoblins.html
How do you know she is a she?
Nice! They are pretty sweet.

I don't to be honest. I'm just speculating.

Cheers
Art
I've been looking at the pic again. Without wishing to sound harsh it really does not look convincing, have you got any more "straightforward" photos to look at?
No offense taken! I have been told it is a plastic toy, a painting, photoshop, a log with eyes stuck on........

That is the best quality photo we took of Lungy, all the rest were of blurry humps, wakes in the water etc...

Cheers
Art
And now you can add a Goya cartoon to your list!
This Wednesday afternoon, I will be giving a telephone interview with the CFZ regarding Lungy the Lake Monster!

I will post the link to the clip once it has been uploaded :)

Cheers
Art
It has been accepted by the CFZ as a genuine photo of a real lake monster!

More updates will follow

Cheers
Art
To be honest, I'm amazed it has been accepted.... No disrespect intended.
You guys are a bunch of loonys. Almost as gullible as spectators. Good luck though.
You certainly live up to your signature Zach!
The best of us are!

:)

Regards
Art
Why am I just finding this now? This is the best thread ever. I love Shiels, I love your monster raising homage... and I now intend to do some in western Canada!
Doing some monster hunting again in Austria next month!

Will keep you guys posted :-)

Kind regards
Art
Do keep us informed, when are you going after Nessie ?
I will be going after Nessie some point next year provided the funding is all in place. However I would prefer to concentrate on new and rarely captured cryptids.

I will be going out to Austria for a week on the 14th of July to capture the lake monster again. Since this lake monster was a discover of mine I feel the need to capture it on video and on a high quality camera since the last photos were taken on a very bad camera phone and do not represent the quality I would like to achieve.

Kind regards
Art
Good luck , it would be nice to see some nice clear footage instead of the blurry something in the distance type of thing we normallyvsee.
Oh I always manage to get decent pictures :)

Kind regards
Art
We managed to capture the Lake Monster on camera yesterday! Got a few decent shots so will be sifting through them today to sort out the best ones and then will upload them!

We also managed to capture a spirit entity haunting a church that displays human skulls and captured a U.F.O near a haunted castle!

So far this has been the best year for crytid hunting including some unexpected sightings too!

More details to follow soon!

Kind regards
Art
Look forward to seeing the photos, what other venues do you have planned.
Appletreewick for some Troll Hunting

Loch Ness for Nessie

Sheffield for a dragon sighting in Waltley

Kind regards
Art
Pictures Art, we want pictures!
Here ya go :)

Taken at Traunsee Lake in Austria on the 4th day of the expedition at approximately 8:30pm

https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t1.0-9/10565073_143025002534523_8451233392617940783_n.jpg

https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10525943_143024999201190_6290283034616982415_n.jpg?oh=c69e48176bbd224fce284e6905728071&oe=545A9516

Kind regards
Art
Thanks for posting them Art. Is there a particular reason it is only the bottom left area of the photos that is in focus?
Upon seeing the creature my wife dropped the camera into the lake, after fishing it out I managed to capture the two photos posted, it was quite late in the evening and the camera often focuses on the closest object in view.

Not the best quality photos in the world but they are proof enough for me and are currently being looked at by the CFZ and cryptozooloist Adam Davis :-)

When I visit Loch Ness later I will be taking a video camera so I will hopefully be able to actually film the creature and my wife is not coming this time!

Kind regards
Art
Thank you. Interestingly, my nine year old daughter looked at these photos over my shoulder and asked what they were of. She was not previously familiar with the iconic "Nessie shape" and however hard she looked she could not offer a thought as to what she was looking at, she drew a blank. I fully appreciate that the photos might be proof enough for you as you also saw the creature but my daughter needs more! She looks forward to the video footage...
My latest photographic evidence of the Traunsee Lake Monster.

This one I am very proud of :)

Kind regards
Art
Looks like its related to Nessie !
Could be a relative!

Kind regards
Art
Maybe a younger sister !
I think its her second cousin actually....
Nice shot! Can you zoom in a bit?
After a long needed break, the Monstermind Project will kick off again early next year.

The aim will be to get reliable and very clear photos and videos of cryptids published. The previous attempts have been "iffy" at best.

I look forward to sharing some amazing footage with you all :)

Kind regards
Art