(Close Window)
Topic: Have a happy and safe 4th of July
Remember our vets and have a safe 4th of July
Thanks I'll be performing for the troops in Kuwait tomorrow. Lots of activities scheduled this year!
[quote]
On 2013-07-03 16:50, Jim Sparx wrote:
Remember our vets and have a safe 4th of July
[/quote]
You beat me to it!
[quote]
On 2013-07-03 18:16, Salguod Nairb wrote:
Thanks I'll be performing for the troops in Kuwait tomorrow. Lots of activities scheduled this year!
[/quote]
Good on you Saiguod! Tell them their bretheren at home pray for their safety and wish them godspeed.
Yea have fun Brian.

I usually juggle in parades but this year I only have a first Friday celebration on the street in downtown Skippack, PA. The rest of the weekend I'll be riding around in my convertible with my wife. Tomorrow night we are going to the local park watch the fireworks, and eat ice cream. This is a wild weekend for old people.

Have a happy holiday everyone
Is it just me, or is there something a little funny about a guy named "Sparx" wishing a safe 4th of July...?

Happy (early) 4th!
[quote]
On 2013-07-03 21:18, Al Angello wrote:
Yea have fun Brian.

I usually juggle in parades but this year I only have a first Friday celebration on the street in downtown Skippack, PA. The rest of the weekend I'll be riding around in my convertible with my wife. Tomorrow night we are going to the local park watch the fireworks, and eat ice cream. This is a wild weekend for old people.

Have a happy holiday everyone
[/quote]

That sounds just great, Al! I had forgotten the ice cream- now THAT is old! Ditto happy 4th...
Hi Sparky,

I was wondering how you and the Wife (and the donkeys and the dog ) were doing in this heat.

Where is your smiling face?

I'm having young nieces and nephews and their parents over to watch a large fireworks display in the park from my yard.
That part should be great but they have to come really early because they block off nearby streets before the display so they have to come early.
It'll be 105 degrees tomorrow and my air conditioner isn't holding its own with just Tom and I in the house add 8 to that and ?!?!.

Have fun everyone!

-Mary Mowder
Good thought.

Looking forward to the next 2 days off.
Salguod Nairb

What type show are you performing? I'm working on a mentalism presentation to perform in Kabul.

NM
[quote]
On 2013-07-04 00:26, Natural Mystic wrote:
Salguod Nairb

What type show are you performing? I'm working on a mentalism presentation to perform in Kabul.

NM[/quote]

Just strolling this year. They have base wide events planned throughout the day to keep them busy.