(Close Window)
Topic: Has anyone seen this (Sun/Moon book)
http://www.lybrary.com/tavern-magic-2-p-237.html?manufacturers_id=112

Looks interesting. Hoping for a review
I have it, I got it several years ago, it is very good written, the pcitures are a little small only drawback, besides that has several routines not very difficult to do.
I always recommended this ebook wen someone was looking for S/M routines.
Glad you brought it up. I have a Sun/Moon coin that I don't do much with so I just went ahead and picked the ebook up. Looks interesting and if I only get 1 routine out of it for my S/M coin it's worth $9.50 . :)
Quick Review... Well written, easy to follow directions, pictures are sufficient. 4 solid routines - only drawback for me (which is not even really a problem) is the S/M used in book is primarily an english penny where mine is a walking liberty half so some of the patter just needs to be changed around a bit, no problem at all. I definately feel this was a worthy investment for anyone who wants to get some use out of a S/M coin.
[quote]
On 2013-07-11 15:54, Poof-Daddy wrote:
Quick Review... Well written, easy to follow directions, pictures are sufficient. 4 solid routines - only drawback for me (which is not even really a problem) is the S/M used in book is primarily an english penny where mine is a walking liberty half so some of the patter just needs to be changed around a bit, no problem at all. I definately feel this was a worthy investment for anyone who wants to get some use out of a S/M coin.
[/quote]

I agree with Poof-Daddy. This is a good ebook for a standard S/M set. Mine uses a Barber half and a very old English Penny.
Thanks!

I'll check it out.
Wasn't aware of that ebook. Thanks.
Doggone! I already had this ebook and didn't realize it! A few months ago I was looking at Mike Wild's Tavern Magic I on Lybrary.com and I ended up purchasing both I and II. I printed and read Tavern Magic I and forgot all about II (The Sun and Moon one). I was going to follow the link above and I noticed that I had already visited the link.

Getting too darned old! Now I have some more good reading ahead. :bg:

Thanks!

Jim
It happens to all of us Jim, I quickly read through it and fond it to contain some good stuff. enjoy your read when you get to it.
I have it too!
Good ideas there!