(Close Window)
Topic: Marker help
Message: Posted by: pbj100 (Jul 19, 2013 01:53AM)
Hi, does anyone know if there are dry wipe markers out there which have 2 colours ( tip each end ) if so can you advise a supplier preferably UK thanks phil
Message: Posted by: mrunge (Jul 19, 2013 07:20AM)
Hi Phil,

Yes, there are. Do a google search for.....double sided dry erase markers....and you'll get several hits or leads. One is...


You might try going to a local (BIG) office supply store. With luck, they'll have some in stock.

Message: Posted by: pbj100 (Jul 20, 2013 10:54AM)
Many thanks for your kind help phil