(Close Window)
Topic: Message for Bob Cassidy
Bob,

You have a PM (and an email...)

Regards,

Frank
When I was a kid, I used to annoy the teacher; if my friend raised his hand, I would raise my hand. If the teacher called on me first, I would just point at my friend and say, "He has a question".
I know, Frank. I asked you to be patient. I will try to get to it later today.
Thank you!
I will be leaving on vacation for two weeks, so there is no rush.

Frank
I just looked at Bob's posts over the last 30 days and there's 12 pages of them so he's obviously very busy. LOL. ;)
[quote]
On 2013-08-18 17:49, Zuke wrote:
I just looked at Bob's posts over the last 30 days and there's 12 pages of them so he's obviously very busy. LOL. ;)
[/quote]

And each one of them is worth reading. I'm thankful Bob is here as the voice of reason. He always seems to cut to the logical solution.

I for one think twice when posting something I know he will probably read. Besides, that's a big pistol he's packing!

Andre
Or is he jus happy to see you?
[quote]
[/quote]

A lot busier than you could possibly imagine. But when I'm asked to carefully review something, I do just that.

Not that it's any of your business...
I'm ba-ack...
[quote]
On 2013-08-18 21:54, mastermindreader wrote:
[quote]
[/quote]

A lot busier than you could possibly imagine. But when I'm asked to carefully review something, I do just that.

Not that it's any of your business...
[/quote]

Sadly bob is one of the few professionals around that comes from a time when Mentalism etc was valued and special. The access of the internet and the ease of which secrets can be sold to anyone is killing it. Not even bob's voice of reason can stop it. Its just the way the world is heading. The internet is amazing but in some ways it was better before it came along.
Frank-

Sent you my thoughts and some detailed suggestions. Nice presentation.
Bob's just "Old School" there are many like him, they just stay hidden now days more than not. Check out Neal Scryer, Richard Webster, John Riggs or Jerome Finley for that matter. . . all of them prefer to sit more in the shadows with things.
Bob's just "Old School" there are many like him, they just stay hidden now days more than not. Check out Neal Scryer, Richard Webster, John Riggs or Jerome Finley for that matter. . . all of them prefer to sit more in the shadows with things.
Hidden in the shadows? Me?

Hardly.
Hello? Where'd that voice come from? Who's talking to me from that alley? I'd better speed up...

Bob hides in plain sight. I just watched Black Box Cinema for probably the 20th time tonight, Bob. I needed an envelope switch and remembered you had a lovely one on this disc. Unfortunately, your work IS kind of hidden because it's reasonably priced and not "limited edition," overly marketed mumbo jumbo; instead, it's just no nonsense and practical.
[quote]
On 2013-09-09 23:53, mastermindreader wrote:
Frank-

Sent you my thoughts and some detailed suggestions. Nice presentation.
[/quote]

Thank you very much, Bob.

Picture's Worth is now available:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=524968&forum=218&0

regards,

Frank