(Close Window)
Topic: Underground
Hallo guys,
years ago I bought a pdf from underground collective or so.. the pdf is named "projection".. I guess the titel they sell it is thought projection or so.. as the pdf is password protected and I do not know the password anymore I would like to contact the sellers.. does anybody know the url? I remember that the trick was with something like a negative question or so, it was about movies and it is a sort of anagram effect..

thanx in advance for help..
http://www.underground-collective.com/
Good marketing idea!
@ Mark_Chandaue: thanx

@ parmenion: maybe I should ask them for a free effect.. ;)
Can not really recommend them - they did not even answer on my request.. :(
The PDF name is "Sensory Projection". A nice work on classicla method.

A solution I use to remember my passwords : I change the name of the pdf to include the password.

For example : sensoryprojection_123Ihatepiracy.pdf
Well thought about changing the password in future, too.. does not change a thing at the actuell situation..

ran pink had excellent service e.g.. he did not only answer immediately, but also resend the pdf (incl. new password of course).. underground collective did not even answer.. that's the big difference between excellent service and service-loss..

preventing piracy with passwords is oki - not checking the database of customers and resend password is a lack of service.. not even giving an answer is a huge lack of service..
Try a thought projection ! ;)