(Close Window)
Topic: Mind reading software....
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2399790/Could-soon-reading-peoples-MINDS-Software-uses-brain-scans-identify-exactly-people-looking-at.html
Our days are numbered, the computer is taking over the world. How long before there is an App for this :)
I wouldn't worry about it too much. People are still amazed by guys who can do lightning calculations WITHOUT using a calculator.
True that, Bob. It used to be an amazing feat of memory to remember 100 random items in order. Then 52 cards. Now if you can manage a list of 10, you're a god! :)
I think with your choice of scripting you can really negate any problems before they happen.

For example:

"The ability to read minds and control thoughts is something that mankind has been interested forever. From the Oracle of Delphi, to the modern psychic industry, to modern science, there have been all sorts of attempts to achieve this goal. Right now, science is rapidly approaching being able to read your mind with the use of a computer.

Ladies and gentlemen, I have no such computer. In fact, I've only got a pad of paper and a pen, but I want to try and duplicate what is being done in labs all over the country... without the need of computers and expensive equipment. I hope you can appreciate how difficult this will be, and I ask that if you are chosen to take part to please do your best to maintain clear focus on your thought. Let's begin."