(Close Window)
Topic: Help meet David Copperfield
Hy, I'm a magician from Romania (www.magicianul.com or search google: Magicianul Robert Tudor), in Octomber 1-9 I will be in Las Vegas to fulfill my dream of meeting David Copperfield. after I see the magic show I want to meet him. How could I do, I have tried almost all methods: MGM hotel I called, I give mesage of David on Facebook and Twiter, no answer. Do you have another solution or a phone number and email address? Thank you!
Robert Tudor
David almost always signs autographs after the show. Just wait in line with your program in hand.
Pictures with him?
David is (or at least was when I met him) very accommodating. However, if he has two back-to-back shows, he won't have a ton of time between them.
David is (or at least was when I met him) very accommodating. However, if he has two back-to-back shows, he won't have a ton of time between them.
Just buy a V.I.P. ticket or the ticket that allows you to meet him after the show for an autograph and photo and you'll get to talk to meet him. It's my dream too of meeting him.