(Close Window)
Topic: Your favourite?
Message: Posted by: TripleM (Aug 31, 2013 11:50AM)
If you had to pick one source of material which you feel taught you the most about mentalism what would you pick?
Message: Posted by: Mark_Chandaue (Aug 31, 2013 12:30PM)
Life.
Message: Posted by: saysold1 (Aug 31, 2013 01:16PM)
Take it easy on the generic posts 😀
Message: Posted by: dykstraj99 (Aug 31, 2013 01:49PM)
I really like Osterlind's video version of Corinda's 10 steps to mentalism.
Message: Posted by: dykstraj99 (Aug 31, 2013 01:52PM)
Yeah, yeah, I know... It's 13 steps.. Brain fart
Message: Posted by: Godzilla (Aug 31, 2013 01:56PM)
Kama Sutra
Message: Posted by: mastermindreader (Aug 31, 2013 03:10PM)
Am I having deja vu or do we really have a new "what's your favorite book/DVD?" thread nearly every week?
Message: Posted by: TripleM (Aug 31, 2013 04:14PM)
[quote]
On 2013-08-31 16:10, mastermindreader wrote:
Am I having deja vu or do we really have a new "what's your favorite book/DVD?" thread nearly every week?
[/quote]

fair play, fair play...im going to use the "in my defence ...im new" card. :)
Message: Posted by: Pakar Ilusi (Aug 31, 2013 04:19PM)
Tricks of the mind by Derren Brown.
Message: Posted by: TripleM (Aug 31, 2013 04:35PM)
I really enjoyed "wonder words, completely cold, and miracles of suggestion" outstanding works.
Message: Posted by: Godzilla (Aug 31, 2013 05:08PM)
TripleM,thanks for adding a Picture Avatar! :)
That will help me to think twice,before I add a reply!

If it is a Dude posting,'Expect No Mercy'! lol
Message: Posted by: John C (Aug 31, 2013 05:16PM)
[quote]
On 2013-08-31 18:08, Godzilla wrote:
TripleM,thanks for adding a Picture Avatar! :)
That will help me to think twice,before I add a reply!

If it is a Dude posting,'Expect No Mercy'! lol
[/quote]

Could still be a dude.
Message: Posted by: John C (Aug 31, 2013 05:17PM)
Inspirational and goal oriented books. And cool electronic gizmos!
Message: Posted by: Godzilla (Aug 31, 2013 05:24PM)
[quote]
On 2013-08-31 18:16, John C wrote:
[quote]
On 2013-08-31 18:08, Godzilla wrote:
TripleM,thanks for adding a Picture Avatar! :)
That will help me to think twice,before I add a reply!

If it is a Dude posting,'Expect No Mercy'! lol
[/quote]

Could still be a dude.
[/quote]


This is True,John!
If I think you are a Dude posting,'Expect No Mercy' worse! :)
Message: Posted by: DekEl (Aug 31, 2013 06:20PM)
In reference the question, there are so many places in this forum to find so much more than anything we will post here. Search. Stop asking and search.

[quote]
On 2013-08-31 18:24, Godzilla wrote:
[quote]
On 2013-08-31 18:16, John C wrote:
[quote]
On 2013-08-31 18:08, Godzilla wrote:
TripleM,thanks for adding a Picture Avatar! :)
That will help me to think twice,before I add a reply!

If it is a Dude posting,'Expect No Mercy'! lol
[/quote]

Could still be a dude.
[/quote]


This is True,John!
If I think you are a Dude posting,'Expect No Mercy' worse! :)
[/quote]

So, what you're saying is... You're sexist?
Message: Posted by: TripleM (Aug 31, 2013 06:43PM)
[quote]
On 2013-08-31 18:16, John C wrote:
[quote]
On 2013-08-31 18:08, Godzilla wrote:
TripleM,thanks for adding a Picture Avatar! :)
That will help me to think twice,before I add a reply!

If it is a Dude posting,'Expect No Mercy'! lol
[/quote]

Could still be a dude.
[/quote]

100% ;P
Message: Posted by: TripleM (Aug 31, 2013 06:48PM)
[quote]
On 2013-08-31 18:08, Godzilla wrote:
TripleM,thanks for adding a Picture Avatar! :)
That will help me to think twice,before I add a reply!

If it is a Dude posting,'Expect No Mercy'! lol
[/quote]

goodheavens, what is this I hear?
if anything you should forget the definition of mercy when responding to my posts in particular!
Message: Posted by: TripleM (Aug 31, 2013 06:52PM)
I enjoy the fact that I was considered a male up until the point of where I updated my avatar...

says enough...

:thumbsup:
Message: Posted by: TripleM (Aug 31, 2013 06:55PM)
[quote]
On 2013-08-31 19:20, DekEl wrote:
In reference the question, there are so many places in this forum to find so much more than anything we will post here. Search. Stop asking and search.

[quote]
On 2013-08-31 18:24, Godzilla wrote:
[quote]
On 2013-08-31 18:16, John C wrote:
[quote]
On 2013-08-31 18:08, Godzilla wrote:
TripleM,thanks for adding a Picture Avatar! :)
That will help me to think twice,before I add a reply!

If it is a Dude posting,'Expect No Mercy'! lol
[/quote]

Could still be a dude.
[/quote]


This is True,John!
If I think you are a Dude posting,'Expect No Mercy' worse! :)
[/quote]

So, what you're saying is... You're sexist?
[/quote]

that's what we like to hear! :kewl: haha
Message: Posted by: Godzilla (Aug 31, 2013 07:16PM)
[quote]

So, what you're saying is... You're sexist?
[/quote]



If you consider me being more respectful to a Woman than a Male, being sexist...Yes,I am !

I Love Women,My Mom Is One,You know!
Message: Posted by: DWRackley (Sep 1, 2013 12:19PM)
[quote]
On 2013-08-31 19:52, TripleM wrote:
I enjoy the fact that I was considered a male up until the point of where I updated my avatar...

says enough...

:thumbsup:
[/quote]

Considering that stereotypes are a mentalist's bread and butter, also that being female puts you in an extreme minority here, I find it to be one of the more pleasant surprises this week to learn that your name isn't Adam. :)
Message: Posted by: mastermindreader (Sep 1, 2013 12:51PM)
He/she hasn't mention his/her name.

In an introductory post elsewhere on the Café, the OP noted that he/she loves to be on stage, just as girls like to shop. That comparison seemed like a clear indication that the poster was male.

Personally, though, I don't really care to share much information with people who can't be bothered to tell me who they are.

This could be the return of Tushar for all I know. :eek:
Message: Posted by: Jerome Finley (Sep 1, 2013 01:18PM)
[quote]
On 2013-09-01 13:51, mastermindreader wrote:
He/she hasn't mention his/her name.

In an introductory post elsewhere on the Café, the OP noted that he/she loves to be on stage, just as girls like to shop. That comparison seemed like a clear indication that the poster was male.

Personally, though, I don't really care to share much information with people who can't be bothered to tell me who they are.

This could be the return of Tushar for all I know. :eek:
[/quote]

:)
Message: Posted by: Shrubsole (Sep 1, 2013 01:19PM)
[quote]
On 2013-08-31 14:16, saysold1 wrote:
Take it easy on the generic posts 😀
[/quote]

Just one more generic post for the magical 50 generic posts!
Message: Posted by: Mindpro (Sep 1, 2013 01:21PM)
Then what, the same continues downstairs?
Message: Posted by: Godzilla (Sep 1, 2013 01:37PM)
[quote]
On 2013-09-01 13:51, mastermindreader wrote:
He/she hasn't mention his/her name.

Personally, though, I don't really care to share much information with people who can't be bothered to tell me who they are.

[/quote]

Bob,you may get a reply like..."Hi,I'm Pat!" :)
Message: Posted by: DWRackley (Sep 2, 2013 02:12AM)
My initial assumption (based solely on language usage) was that this was a gay dude, probably teen or early 20's. If s/he wants the avatar to look girlie, that's fine by me. The rules say it's supposed to be a picture of self. Maybe he's the guy sitting behind the girl?

C'mon TripleM / A.F.

Settle a bet! :lol:

Forty nine posts...you're only off by one from the magic number!
Message: Posted by: Godzilla (Sep 3, 2013 06:25PM)
[quote]
On 2013-08-31 19:20, DekEl wrote:

So, what you're saying is... You're sexist?
[/quote]


@Dekel,to answer your question...Not at all!

Feel free to use your Air Writing,if it works?
And,tell me how many fingers,I am holding up ? :)

If you were a Woman,I would not give a reply like that! Understand,now ?
Message: Posted by: PhilDean (Sep 3, 2013 10:52PM)
Well. That escalated quickly...
Message: Posted by: mastermindreader (Sep 3, 2013 11:09PM)
Back on topic- Just for laughs I just did a simple search of the Penny forum using the Café search engine. I used the keyword "favorite," selected "Title Only" and found almost a hundred separate and complete threads covering "favorite anything" involved with mentalism.

Simple, really.
Message: Posted by: Godzilla (Sep 4, 2013 01:10AM)
So all know,it was two fingers...a peace sign!
If it was one,I would have said,which FINGER,not how many FINGERS !

Now,back on topic...
Message: Posted by: john wills (Sep 4, 2013 02:56AM)
Guys we are in trouble. It's the new disguise of Bradley Manning.
Last week he told he liked to be a woman....
So BEWARE of new LEAKS!!!
Message: Posted by: Chaz93 (Sep 4, 2013 11:03AM)
TripleM - ASL?
Message: Posted by: VernonOnCoins (Sep 4, 2013 11:55AM)
Why does matter so much if this person is female? Who cares.
Message: Posted by: VernonOnCoins (Sep 4, 2013 11:57AM)
Why does matter so much if this person is female? Who cares.
Message: Posted by: Chaz93 (Sep 4, 2013 12:10PM)
My post was sarcasm, and a throwback to chat rooms in the 90s. I personally don't care too much.
Message: Posted by: john wills (Sep 5, 2013 03:59PM)
VernonOnCoins,
Male, female, androgynous, it does not matter to me.It's irritating if people are hiding behind a double cover, so they don't have to make an open conversation.And phishing is tedious, especially for people who try to give a honest constructive answer.
Message: Posted by: DWRackley (Sep 12, 2013 01:55PM)
Looks like it no longer matters. S/he seems to still be on holiday...