(Close Window)
Topic: Everything In Order-Juan Tamariz
Hey everyone, I've been playing with this effect lately and was curious if anyone else had experience with this? I am having trouble with a certain part but don't want to expose anything so if anyone performs this I'd love to talk about this through PM.

Also, does anyone know if there's a video of Juan performing this online somewhere?

Thanks!

Matt
I'd love to see a video of it too. I have been playing around with it myself, but I haven't performed it for anyone yet. I need to get the complicated part of it up to some sort of speed before I even think about doing it for human beings. I doubt I can be of much help to you with this effect, but I'm sure that many others would benefit from hearing about it and any solutions you come up with. Perhaps you should take this to the Secret Sessions forum?
That sounds like a good idea moving this thread. If anyone else has any input before though I'd love to hear it. Anyone know of a video?
Let me know what questions you have via PM, I've been doing this for quite some time. And, yes, I have seen Tamariz do this in a video for the finale to a poker routine.

Tom