(Close Window)
Topic: Wack-o-Magic Meets Paul Osborne's KidTrix
Wack-o-Magic is teaming with Paul Osborne to make some of the props in his new book KIDTRIX. What are your thoughts... what would YOU like to see made commercially?

I'd post a poll, but I don't' know how to make on on this blog/Forum
The Ear Cleaning Machine
Is that in the book? It wasn't in the pages he sent me.
How much of the book is devoted to building your own props? Asking because I was thinking about buying the book, but if the props are going to be built professionally and sold on the market, there is no need for me to buy the book, but just the one prop I was interrested in. The scripts in the book don't interrest me any at all. I prefer using my own material as much as possible.
The Ear Cleaning Machine is in the book and it is like the dagger box without the daggers for the Politically Correct Magicians.
Paul also sells the Ear Cleaning Machine as a finished prop.

http://hamiltonholtinc.stores.yahoo.net/newillusions.html

- Donald
Balloon sawing would be awesome
[quote]On Aug 21, 2014, vicmalvo wrote:
Balloon sawing would be awesome [/quote]

There are a couple of "balloon swords thru head" boxes out there, similar to swords through head. I have one, and it plays really well.
From the first book, it would seem "Catch up with Ketchup" would be in line with "Wacko-O-Magic type productions. Other ideas others share will be interesting.
P.S. I am a huge fan of Wack-O-Magic's Tiny Tricky Trash Can. I use it in every show.
Been a while. Is this still being planned?
The book updated Grant's (made by MAK) old "Safari" hand chopper with a "Jaws" theme. I'd prefer the tiger, albeit with a better-looking tiger.