(Close Window)
Topic: "Think About It" FULL PILOT EPISODE- My reality tv / documentary style show
Recently I worked on a pilot episode of a new show we created here in streets of Toronto. The full pilot episode is now available on YouTube. It was inspired by a handful of my favorite magicians.

Enjoy.
Durgy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNUMGfdgj9M&feature=youtu.be
Really enjoyed that Durgy..
Hope the show gets picked up.
DUDE YES! I get super excited when I see stuff like this, its exactly what magic needs right now is people making quality stuff. Inspired.
Brilliant!
Well done -)
Thank you for the kind words. this was done with no real budget, just some ideas, and some friends. If you have any ideas of something you would like to see in a show like this, please do send me your thoughts- either here or by private message.

Matrose9 - the fact that this inspired you is a HUGE compliment. Thank you- keep passing on the inspiration.

-Durgy
Good Job Sir, Production value is good quality. Did you work on it this Summer. Im from by Detroit so not that far from you and I know we don't get to many Nice sunny days ;)
Premier Magic,

Yes sir- it was shot back in August. Never been to Detroit before but I will be there second or third weekend in February performing at a wedding. Let me know if there is anything magical to check out in Detroit :)

Durgy
Very nice.