(Close Window)
Topic: Buyer Beware!
I came across this site that appears to be selling one of the Water Torture Cells that I make. I just wanted to let everyone know that I am not manufacturing anything for this company so buyer beware!

Here is the link: http://aothuatvietnam.net/site/san-khau-dinh-cao/thhoat-khoi-hop-nuoc-va-doi-nguoii-p171807.html

Richard
Thanks for the heads up, Richard. Anyone wanting to purchase items such as you produce should go only through you.

Another site I found that sells 'discounted' illusions. Anyone dealt with them?

http://www.52magic.net/index.html
52magic also sells knock offs of products, mine included. What bothers me the most they uses my name and sell it as if I built the crap they send out.
I see this on 52 magic with all kind of Creative Artists such as yourself getting there items stolen and sold by them with cheap knock offs. isn't there something you guys could do as a group to shut them down or is it because they are overseas it is hard to do?
[quote]
On 2013-11-08 19:11, Premier Magic wrote:
I see this on 52 magic with all kind of Creative Artists such as yourself getting there items stolen and sold by them with cheap knock offs. isn't there something you guys could do as a group to shut them down or is it because they are overseas it is hard to do?
[/quote]
Nothing you can do in this case. :{ Even if it was USA you couldn't do much.
That's really to bad, I feel for you guys getting ripped off.
Thanks for getting the word out on these.
Just out of curiosity, I clicked on the link to "52Magic", and instantly my anti-malware sent me a warning that it had blocked malware. -- beware!
C. Clark - Funny, my late model iMac didn't respond that way. Thanks for the heads up.