(Close Window)
Topic: Hospitality
Hi,

Anyone know where I can find more info on this item and maybe buy it? I am referring to the effect where a performer pours multiple drinks of different flavors from the same milk carton. I just saw Jay Owenhouse do this and it killed. Let me know. Thanks!

Keith
You can buy one from Mark Evans. I am a fan of Mark Evans building. It is inexpensive and high quality, equaling a great value
Charvet Studios. Great prop, great price and I believe he has a deal with Jim Stienmeyer regarding building rights.
[url]http://hometown.aol.com/dcstudios/props.html[/url]
Brian, does Mark Evans have a website?
Chance
Chance,
No, Mark Evans does not have a website but he builds everything for David Charvet Studios.
Thanks Brian and Chance,

I checked out the site you gave me Chance and it has what I am looking for. I am going to give this some heavy consideration, it was a blast to watch and the audience dug it.

Take care,

Keith
Keith,
I have sen the prop as well as performed if for on a night we needed to do repeat performances - WOW !
The effect is great but the set up is pretty lengthy - I don't want to go into it here but there is a timing issue with the preparation.Just something to consider.
Best,
Keith,

I have a Hospitality that was purchased from David Charvet last year. I enjoyed the routine but have decided not to keep it in my show. If you are interested, I would be willing to part with mine at a reduced cost. It was only used in six shows (pretty much unused condition) and has everything needed to perform, unit, gimmicks, milk pitcher and tutorial video. I will even throw in the supply of plastic cups I have left over.

Let me know if you are interested.

Michael