(Close Window)
Topic: John Archers Streets
This App is awesome and a ton of fun but I recently upgraded to a 5c after my 4s crapped the bed. So now when I do the "home screen image" it looks a little funky.

Anyone know if they are going to update it or have a fix for it?

Thanks!
You should probably add this to the list of apps that aren't going to ever be updated. There are tons.
I think that is the problem with Magic Apps , with a few exceptions once the app has been sold very few people offer after sales service once the sale has been made that's it !

I used to use this all the time but it does look like Jon Archer has given up on this big time
The ad on iTunes says to contact John Archer at streets@johnarcher.com if you have any problems. I suggest you start there.
Just to let you know, I haven't given up on it. I just distanced myself from the app creator as he didn't pay me what was agreed. (Basically I don't have a penny of any of your money) He didn't pay me anything :( So, if you have issues please contact the app developer Ivan Markovitch via iTunes or the app.
Best wishes,

John
Wow, talk about passing the buck.
As stated good app sadly no longer works and no after sales
Great app, wish it would be upgraded, he's musing a huge market!
Who owns the rights to the App?

I am happy to work on any updating/ or a version 2 if it would be popular.

Archini - you can have all the proceeds.
Does anyone know if this is available anywhere because I like the map book version but Iíd like a more portable impromptu looking version
Mark Kerstein just dropped the secret that heís releasing it again soon. I canít wait.
Yessss!! It is coming this week if I read it correctly!

Letís see whatís in the store for us now! ✨
Indeed! It's out now as part of my new Amalgam app, which you can get [url=https://apps.apple.com/us/app/amalgam-by-marc-kerstein/id1497474271?ls=1]here[/url].
Thanks!