(Close Window)
Topic: Help contacting the Invisible Lodge
(please forgive the cross posting...)
I have been looking to communicate with / join the Invisible Lodge. The Web site seems a few years out of date and emails have been unanswered for a several days. I've sent a couple of PM to the few possible members I find on the Café.

I am particularly interested in finding members near Baltimore MD.

Any Light in this matter would be appreciated...

Steve
I'm responding to these old threads as I have just discovered them.
I wonder if the gentleman was successful.
I have been in touch with the International President and communication was open and easy.
Any members here?
The Invisible lodge meets at most major magic events. The time and location are usually in the schedule of events. In the strictest sense of the word, Lodge, “the Invisible Lodge” is not a Lodge. It is an international organization of Freemasons who also have as their vocation or avocation, magic. I believe the annual stated meeting of the Invisible Lodge is held in conjunction with the Columbus, Ohio Magic Fest In January and I know they meet at both the IBM and SAM annual conventions. Membership in the Invisible Lodge is limited to those persons interested in Magic, who have been raised to the Sublime Degree of Master Mason.
Thankyou , Shawn. You must've met some members during your tenure as IBM boss.
Any members here attending the June meeting?
What is the point of linking general freemasons and those who have magic as a vocation ? Is it just because why not?
[quote]On Jan 31, 2018, S.V.C wrote:
What is the point of linking general freemasons and those who have magic as a vocation ? Is it just because why not? [/quote]
There are many parallels between the two Crafts.
I think of it as a way of linking Magicians who have Freemasonry as a vocation.
My understanding is that Fr. Photius is or was a member of the invisible lodge, and as a poster here he might be a good contact if you are having difficulty. This Sunday is Pentecost, so he may be a little slow to respond (big feast, lots of work for the Priest).