(Close Window)
Topic: Invisible Deck By Ellusionist
All,

I am having a hard time finding this app on the AppStore. Is it still a functioning app?

Patrick
Please check this

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dtis.invisibledeck&hl=en
That looks like an awesome version but it isn't for an iPhone. Thanks anyway.
Try looking up Magic Shuffle by Tenyo. I use it on my iPhone 4. The input is easier than the Ellusionist app.
Thanks Phil. Will do.
Invisible Deck app by Ellusionist is up and running again on the AppStore. And today the new update for the app is out!

[quote][b]What's New[/b]
Jun 30, 2015

Now supports all iPhone screen sizes and 64 bit devices.[/quote]

Here's the link: https://appsto.re/id/UWpmv.i
Got this today and it looked good but at one point I went through all the cards and there was none left and for the life of me I could not get back to the start just a screen shop of Ellusionist grey background,i double tapped, slide motion 3 fingers the lot ,reloaded it and same thing,oh well a couple more quid wasted.
[quote]On Jul 3, 2015, Fire Starter wrote:
Got this today and it looked good but at one point I went through all the cards and there was none left and for the life of me I could not get back to the start just a screen shop of Ellusionist grey background,i double tapped, slide motion 3 fingers the lot ,reloaded it and same thing,oh well a couple more quid wasted. [/quote]

I know how it feel. And I've sent the solution to your PM.
Loving it again! Thanks for letting us know it is back Daniltan.
I'm just as excited as you, Patrick :-)
I have to say what a load of pant's this app is,i have been kindly helped on here from a very kind member to maybe solve the problem ,but Ellusionist should be addressing this problem ,may it be a cheap app but it is a real hassle getting back to starting it back up,well to be honest,yo just can not do it,just pants and the last app from them.
Yes, the reset is not instantaneous. The fastest way is to go to the menu and press the start button. But, to go to the menu is rather tricky. We have to find the "sweet spot". Sometimes it can be frustrating.
Great app. Method is nice and unlike other apps. Fooled the fiancÚ no worries