(Close Window)
Topic: My First Experience
Hi All.

After being interested in both magic and hypnosis for some years I purchased Reality Is Plastic roughly 2 years ago but sort of dipped in and out of it without having the confidence to try anything on anyone and stuck mainly to the magic I know I can perform easily for others.

Due to some issues I'm having with my hands though I decided to focus more on the hypnosis again and purchased The Trilby Connection. After a couple of weeks and with the firm belief I am a hypnotist I tested what I had learnt on a friend.

It was amazing and I assume I got very lucky the first person I had tried this on was very susceptible to everything I suggested. I had his hands stuck to the table, amnesia, hallucination's and for me the pinnacle was making myself invisible.

Having this success at the first attempt and woken a massive hunger to learn and develop this skill.

Thanks to Anthony for some great training dvd's on hypnosis.
Thanks mr_flash

You have to get amongst it to get lucky...well done.

There are not many people on the planet who have been invisible :)

Anthony
"Reality is Plastic" is a fantastic resource for hypnotic instruction. Also, "The Manchurian Approach" is something you will want to explore.
You made yourself invisible to your friend? That is not a magic trick, that is a miracle! Your friend must have freaked out!! Congratulations :)