(Close Window)
Topic: Drawing duplication
Hi guys. I'm not a newbie, just looking for a bit of advice?
I love drawing duplication effects, and at the minute I really like vernets psymbol deck, and a wallet/SU method for more casual situations.
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good workable impromptu handling that you're using successfully?
Thanks in advance.
Kneill.
It's better if you ask questions like that in Inner Thoughts, a forum which isn't available to the public. In the meantime use the Search function in the top right part of the screen and type "impromptu drawing duplication" in quotes, or try it without quotes. Brace yourself for way too much information.

I'll PM you a thought or two to get you started.
Hello! Marc Spelmann has a good, impromptu drawing duplication on his recent download 'What Am I Thinking' available from Penguin.

It uses only a pen and some business cards and in my opinion is very fooling. Hope this helps.
There will be a business card DD on my next video release.
[quote]
On Apr 4, 2014, Ben Blau wrote:
There will be a business card DD on my next video release.
[/quote]

I will love to see BB approach on the DD
Thanks guys. I thought I'd post here as I'm not fishing for methods, just published recommendations. But I will certainly do a search and check out the inner thoughts section.
Thanks again. Kneill.
Return of the White Dwarf-Bob Cassidy
Not exactly impromptu as you need the stuff on you but great.
[quote]
On Apr 9, 2014, boydy wrote:
Return of the White Dwarf-Bob Cassidy
Not exactly impromptu as you need the stuff on you but great.
[/quote]

I agree, I keep this in my wallet so it goes everywhere. Here's the way I look at it as far as impromptu goes as some might say, does it make sense to have an envelope on you? absolutely! I'm a performer, therefore It makes sense to come prepared as that's what I do. I feel the white dwarf is such a wonderfull tool to use and allows for so many different angles of presentation. There's so many methods to achieve your desired effect that even a simple piece if paper and pencil will do.
[quote]
On Apr 4, 2014, JamesRMagic wrote:
Hello! Marc Spelmann has a good, impromptu drawing duplication on his recent download 'What Am I Thinking' available from Penguin.

It uses only a pen and some business cards and in my opinion is very fooling. Hope this helps.
[/quote]

Yap, Marc Spelmann has got a good drawing duplication on his recent download from Penguin and the lovely thing is that the download itself is about impromptu mentalism.
This thread might be a few months old, but for what it's worth - you can easily turn a CT into a DD.