(Close Window)
Topic: Does Ring 253 exist?
I have been debating about taking membership with the IBM, but travel to a close venue is tricky with a busy schedule (job, kids, etc). I noticed on their website that there is a Ring 253 in Waterford, MI. However, there is no meeting time or place listed and the contact's phone number is an area code on the other side of the state. Does anyone have membership in this ring or can provide info about this ring and its existence? Thanks.
Where in the Detroit area do you live, Mediocre?
I reside in Waterford. So, if there is a ring in Waterford, that would be ideal! Otherwise, I'm in for a little bit of a drive.
Yes. I used to live in River's Edge Apartments on the corner of Airport Road and Pontiac Lake Road.
I have not seen any Ring reports from them in the Linking Ring. Call Randy. He might be the Territory Vice President (not sure though)

I just got off the phone with the IBM office, and they told me that the Ring is inactive.

I would still call Randy, though, because there may be enough interest to get it re-activated.

Ring 253
Waterford, Michigan

Phone: 616-204-0302
Thanks a bunch. I'll give Randy a call today. I appreciate the help.
I've put a couple of calls/ messages without response. So, to any Waterfordites, it appears to be a defunct Ring. Oh well, I may still join the IBM. There is a Ring about 25 minutes away.