(Close Window)
Topic: Advice about kapmagic.com and Magic from China (www.52magic.com)
Please help,

Would anyone know if there are any stage illusions manufactured by these companies in China which are legal.
if so what sort of quality are their products?

Has anyone had any experience with these guys?

many thanks

Ilan
My opinion on companies like this is even if they have a few products that fall into public domain, why support a company that sells knock-offs in any capacity?
I have written to a few of the China companies asking specified if the illusions are original, as a test. They replied flat out that they are not original and all illusions from China are not original. They are not ashamed and do not have a problem selling pirated goods. I think it is part of the culture as everything else (non magic) are knockoffs.
I ordered 2 items, and they never arrived. There is also no way of getting answers when there is a problem. Try getting customer service or any satisfaction from them. You won't. Consider the amount that you are spending and the possibility/probability that you either won't get the item or you will lose the product/money without any accountability on the part of them.
If you MUST order from these low-baller companies, at LEAST make sure you pay with Paypal so that you have recourse if something goes wrong. And for goodness sake, DON'T send the money as a gift...then you have zero recourse...even through Paypal.

Best to avoid them altogether. I generally report any of these scheisters to the originator when I find them on E-Bay, etc.
They have stolen so much of my, and my friends' material I suggest keeping away from them. :firedevil:
They don't allow payment by PayPal, they want other 'secure' methods that give you no recourse.

Stay away from these thieves or get what you get.
Thank you all for the the time to answer. these guys don't sound too honest.
Staying far away.

Literally not one positive response, says a lot...

Thanks guys.

Ilan
If that's the case, Jimmy, then I would NEVER place an order with them. In this age of magical scheisters, I am all about protecting myself first and foremost.

But, to order from Jimmy Fingers...NOT a problem (if only I could afford the Levi ;) )

[quote]On Apr 28, 2014, magic4545 wrote:
They don't allow payment by PayPal, they want other 'secure' methods that give you no recourse.

Stay away from these thieves or get what you get. [/quote]