(Close Window)
Topic: White faced back palming cards
I currently use the Lance Burton back palming cards - they are excellent, but I am looking to purchase some
back palming cards that have a blank face. Any suggestions. I like the thin paper cards more than the plastic cards.

Martini
Try the manipulation cards from Seo Magic; http://www.seomagic-usa.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/31

They have different colors including white.
Thanks, they have a lot of great products.

Martini
I have always just used regular blank bicycle cards.
Back in the days before Norm Nielsen marketed his manipulation cards, I used the method for stripping the backs off cards that Lewis Ganson explained in _Card Magic by Manipulation_. In addition to that method, he gave two other methods that left the backs on. So if you check that book you might find a way to prepare ordinary blank face cards for your needs.

(I actually enjoyed making my own backpalming cards. The technique also was useful when I needed to make my own double-facers, double-backs, etc.)

----- Sonny
[quote]On Jul 20, 2014, Anatole wrote:
Back in the days before Norm Nielsen marketed his manipulation cards, I used the method for stripping the backs off cards that Lewis Ganson explained in _Card Magic by Manipulation_. In addition to that method, he gave two other methods that left the backs on. So if you check that book you might find a way to prepare ordinary blank face cards for your needs.

(I actually enjoyed making my own backpalming cards. The technique also was useful when I needed to make my own double-facers, double-backs, etc.)

----- Sonny [/quote]

Thanks Sonny, it never occurred to me that you could just slice off the back of the card.
Http://www.magiclismstore.com/#!product/prd1/1427012481/manipulation-cards-(extra-thin)-by-bond-lee

These are white faced with flesh color backs.