(Close Window)
Topic: Ted K - No prop dvd
Hey guys I am looking to purchase this dvd, I have the book and would love to purchase the dvd to accompany it. I was informed that one sold on ebay recently and I missed it. If anyone wants to part with theirs (which if I had it I wouldn't) please message me.

I love Ted's thinking.

Pete x
Didn't know that there is a DVD... I wonder what a DVD should be good for if I see his excellent script... Jan
I have the script. didn't know there was a dvd.
I think I read somewhere that the DVD was a PEA release only (and it may have been a VHS now that I think about it).
It was a vhs that someone must have transferred to dvd. It is extremely informative.
I believe that it was a PEA only release. And it may well be that any other copies out there are unauthorized.
I was told also that they were a PEA release only.....Ford Kross is who told me and sold me his copy.
Which, of course, was a violation of PEA rules. But Ford never let details like that bother him.
Yes it was a PEA release but many were sold to whomever. The same thing happened with the meditation bt which I believe was released at the same lecture.
That's probably why there are a few EX-PEA members out there.
Several months ago, I bought the script from Tannen's.

George
Does anyone know if Ted possibly sold this when he lectured at Tannens? That could account for copies of the script being out there.
No he did not sell the DVD, only the manuscript/lecture notes. I was there both nights. The manuscript is much more recent and updated, as the PEA video was shot somewhere around 12-15 years ago, maybe longer now, if I remember correctly.

The video was not necessarily meant for instructional, but just a performance with a brief discussion afterwtrds talking about the basic concept. He then concludes to say his 15-20 minute act can be expanded by adding Q&A for a longer truly propless act.
[quote]On Aug 1, 2014, mastermindreader wrote:
Does anyone know if Ted possibly sold this when he lectured at Tannens? That could account for copies of the script being out there. [/quote]

http://www.tannens.com/shop//cart.php?m=product_detail&p=8943
I believe he also sold the manuscript/lecture notes for his only appearance outside the PEA at Mindvention several years ago when Banachek, Ross Johnson and I appeared on stage with Ted.
Message: Posted by: Magical Dimensions (Aug 2, 2014 04:55AM)
Heck, I bet that Eddini_81976 has the PDF and DVD in his stack of things.......
Just kidding....... Then thinking about it, he just might......

Ray
[quote]On Aug 2, 2014, Mindpro wrote:
I believe he also sold the manuscript/lecture notes for his only appearance outside the PEA at Mindvention several years ago when Banachek, Ross Johnson and I appeared on stage with Ted. [/quote]

Yes, correct, I was there too... it was in 2011. Jan
[quote]On Aug 2, 2014, Magical Dimensions wrote:
Heck, I bet that Eddini_81976 has the PDF and DVD in his stack of things.......
Just kidding....... Then thinking about it, he just might...... [/quote]

Tut tut. Mustn't speak ill of the dead. Err... I mean banned.
He got banned again??
It is vhs, not dvd my bad. Jan having both doesn't hurt, there is one thing I want to check out imparticular, not only that I know I will love watching it. I didn't know it was a PEA only release, I have located an original VHS and I can honestly say I will not be parting with it for nobody.

Pete x
:)